HGL VS Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty Round 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *YA_iiiiiiiiiiSUCKiiiiiiiiii_FI (01), Dec 30, 2012.

1. 12 hours ago HGL warred against ZAFT and lost. :?

Now, round 2 who will win???

Place your bet :lol:

2. Zaft wins every time.( no offense to hlg zaft beat everyone)

3. It will be the mighty ZAFT again. They haven't lost any ee war from Zodiac. From what I understand! After their several humiliating defeat to Monster Garage they went and formed an elite war clan just for ee. To date they have been damn seccussful. As for Monster Garage they gone into hiding. No wait... Chongo did show his face and gathered all his Apocalypse might but to no avail. ZAFT kicked ass.

4. The more interesting matchup is VAL and his pals against the OMETs ;)

5. the only possible way i would see zaft losing at mo is a stacked clan fighting from foxes or iG. Omet war will be a good one aswell !

6. @Spyk iG lost gainst ZAFT too in a big wayyyyy. Check Zodiac's war history.

7. i said a stacked iG. 120 actives

8. good luck in the war jas, ill be spectating this one.

9. That's a fair point spyk. 20 HLBC (or near to) members extra will make a huge difference.

10. gl OMETS, hopefully our counter will work lol. Risky strat I'm throwing out

11. Omets will be tough 

12. from what ive observed of their wars, their advantage is that they have some of the strongest builds in kaw PLUS and most importantly almost all of the members in the clan commit to the war. for me thats been the difference from their opposition. lets take the ig systems as an example, their clan was full when i looked but less than 80- commited to the war ! and the outcome is a lopsided war even at the highest level.

13. I put 20 bill on zaft, what are my odds?

14. ZAFT built the ultimate ee war clan. 100 actives, tons of LB players (=biggest bfa), millions of pots. hgl is a great war clan but even they cant mess w/ ZAFT.

15. If I had a nickel for each person on this threads that's actually in the war, I think I'd have less than 10 cents...

16. I was in the previous one in HGL, and I got ripped to pieces, I could not win a hit and was koed straight out of regen.
    ZAFT had their heads on straight

17. I'd put my money on Zaft

18. Zaft is gonna win. 1 because they are extremely experienced and 2 they are #1 strongest clan