HEY DEVS!!! Season 5 EE just do it...

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DotNet, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Seeing as how someone made this kind of thread (Currently in AT) about spy banners, i hope this might just start some thought bout s5

Give wars some meaning besides EE bonus for more ebs.... Thanks

Dotnet

2. How about giving wars a bonus that you can't get from ebs..... Oh wait they already do. Since TVP can't be activated without a NMF

3. That thread was in AT because chaos commented on it before locking... Check the date it's kinda old lol
    That said support... Let's get s5 started!

4. Why would they do s5 right now lol. War system is trash atm. U either have lb n sh exploits in round wars. Or ps1 exploits in primal. Indy is a crap chute w inactives n people w/o an xstal. Ee wars r just a massive exploit

5. Indys are the most fun and competitive thing in my range. No inactives or moles.

6. Time for
    A new season
    Get some rewards for the warriors
    Who use xstals and mith!
    Type a good message already!

7. Stop with the awful threads please.

8. Either of ASW or S5 is next.
    IDK which but if S5 is around the corner hopefully it has tweaks n twists to improve the warring experience. At least some trials soon n test ideas out if in the works.

9. Support to season 5.

10. Devs, don't do it! Wait until I'm atleast hfbc.

11. Sorry Jr only have 1 lifetime

12. Took them 8 months to comply that request. Therefore Season 5 should start in November. K?

13. Support to better rewards

14. Support...Also to appreciate WC and Trackers efforts there should be some extra mith payout.. To define the real wc and tracker and to avoid confusion there should be polling option for each team member to poll and select WC , tracker and based on this they can be selected...majority is needed to decide....and it should be visible to everyone......by doing this there might be a chance that people come forward to wc or track ...just a thought...thnx

15. SUPPORT WC n Tr get bonus mith.
    NO SUPPORT polling who will WC or Tr.
    Not a popularity contest nor are all warriors knowledgable enough.

16. Dev pls put more effort at iw and primal war matchup. Is either a lot Ps on 1 clan vs another with no Ps in iw. For primal war how u all do matchup . I been matchup in Primal war twice with opponent 100m Cs higher then us. U call that a fair matchup. Events n Events why not solve the unfair matchup matter.

17. Eg Primal 600m cs vs 600m cs sounds fair but numbers r deceiving. Say 1 clan is hvy PS1 n the other is not. Spy power will win the day.

18. I never intended for a popularity contest but if there is no poll how would a selection of wc and tracker will be made? Anyone will say that he wced or tracked for getting extra miths...

If any other idea is there i would love to see that..I just want ee warring to be more exciting rather than only cribbing upon no wc no tracker inactives moles etc etc...

19. I bet next week they will announce it

20. devs need to fix the matching roster especially for iw.gap between cs and bfe are huge and cause mismatch.i don't know bout primal war but iw suffer the most.