help on growing

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Leaky, Jan 21, 2016.

1. can any one advise me on how should i grow if i wan to be a hansel?

ur advise is greatly appreciated. left the game for quite some times and when i wanna play back this game dev resetted it. :eek: so i have no clue how to grow now.

tHANKS!

2. Build spy buildings?

3. Get all forges on lowlands.
    Get enough gold then put lvl.2 vols on highlands.
    About 15 lands through lvl.2 vols, move back to lowlands and do all the lvl.3 sos in one go so your plunder doesnt decrease dramatically.
    Leave one land on lowlands for an troop building (optional)
    Go back to HL, get land complete (all 25 lands) and then lvl.3 all 25 vols or leave a space for a troop building (optional)
    Then go to HF and do whatever the hell you want, same with abyss.
    Because I am completely lost on those.

4. just put down guilds and when you get the highlands, put vols down. You wont get a lot of money from ebs until after they end though so keep that it mind.

5. so i start LL with atk building and convert at a later time or build sos straight?

6. Ahm, there was a guide in the forums. Forums-guide-beginner's guide to growth (maybe not exactly those words) . I think it's better to start hybrid, then when you explore highlands that would be the crossroad between spy and attack builds. You can decide when you reach highlands.

PS spy-heavy builds are good for event/promos, best loot chance for event item drops. So I would suggest a spy-heavy hybrid.

7. ^Most of the guides are outdated, minus the ones that chocolate23 provides.

Dont rely solely on a guide either.
    Take opinions from multiple sources.
    Best of luck, op.

8. The more silver bars from promos, the faster way to grow :)

9. Durr durr

#lock

10. This made me laugh :)

11. Do some B2B TFO (The Forgotten One) and make sure to hit item phases and skim or fully unload if you can without failing, this along with a good starter build on yout lowlands yoi should make some good gold.

12. Eat your seals

13. Sell your soul to Spragga

14. Join silent bombers, they really need members :lol:

15. any clans great to grow fast to recommend?

16. seems to be growing very slow