help me to opt out of the pvp

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by BEP48, Apr 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am obviously too stupid to do it.
    I purchased the ribbon thingy

[​IMG][/URL]

then I go to alchemist and see this:

[​IMG][/URL]

So what do I do to opt out.

Feedback Kaw says hey you bought a ribbon thingy go to your alchemist and cast a spell, and I'm like WHAT SPELL.

I would REALLY appreciate someone explaining how I am supposed to opt out, cause really I don't get it.

2. Yeah that is an issue. I assume you tried refreshing?

3. Close the app

4. Can you try it on a mobile device? So far I haven't seen mates with issues on pc, but maybe your browser is messed up?

5. I tried it on many different browsers.

Bites tongue so I don't start swearing again

6. My pc acc is showing the same thing as yours, but on my mobile it shows fine. Looks like a pc glitch.

7. NOOOO, cant be /sarcasm

8. closed, logged out, tried different browsers etc...

9. Well at least you know it's not just on your end, I've had several glitches like that

10. Yeah and trying to help them fix their game is less productive that slamming your head against a brick wall.

11. They have responded to most of my concerns at various points. But then, I usually bother to explain the whole problem, to them, so they know what needs fixing. Instead of complaining on forums to people who have no control over it.

12. I have provided screenshots and detail to support and got absolutely no where before, I have developed programs and have dealt with Programmers in the past, I normally can get my issues across and get them resolved, but then again if they don't they don't get paid. I guess there is a different English spoken in Canada.

13. There are issues with opting out on pc for some reason. But support has found a work around to get the ribbon to show.

"From support they identified a workaround:

To get the Ribbon of Exemption Cast button to show up on pc, you need to click on the other tabs > Abilities > Equipment > Other, and then go back to Stats and the cast button should appear.

Make sure to purchase the Ribbon of Exemption beforehand from the Marketplace!"

It worked for OP so I'm locking the thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.