help me please I'm new

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TYR_Twin_TYR, Apr 24, 2016.

1. I don't know what to do or play. I keep asking in world chat but no one answers me. I bough he $20 starter pack and $100 in nobility, what do I do?

2. Buy seal of the damned with the nobility and find a hte clan.

3. HTE?

4. I've been playing a few days. Not easy to figure out. Luckily someone followed me and has been giving me advice.

That username cracks me up

5. Find a good starter clan doing low level event rotation.Build only atk and spy - No defence builds yet.Buy four or five cheap allies.Everytime U build or ug buy another untill the amount u make hitting the same eb does not go up.Lastly when your on regan(waiting for troops to heal) watchout for the update bot in wc annocing new kingdoms and volley as many as u can (this can give u x3 gold + as u would get from one hit of a eb) Which reminds me instead of unloading troops 100% then having to wait 30+ mins to hit again learn to skim.This is simple when your troops are full only hit the eb twice with your Atk and three times with your spys.wait for them to heal n repeat - U will make more gold n wait 5min instead of 30 :)

6. Haunting the escape its the best paying EB.

If you want to grow for free for a bit get a bit bigger and then do hte go to clans doing origins I'm sure they would let you hit some items for some nice gold.

7. You might find good advices by going through
    Forum -> forums -> Guides -> Page 2 -> Modern KaW hanbook By SlayerBob

8. I sure like a hanbook.

9. Buying a seal when you first start is a waste. Too small to actually hit the eb. I get so pissed when a tiny account is doing items and the damage per hit

10. You are a tiny account