help me i have a farmer

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Q_Ne (01), Mar 30, 2014.

1. sit down get a drink cause imma tell you a story.
    [​IMG]
    This is a little story about how I stole a clan, enjoy!
    About 2 days ago there was a clan called Eternal Reign owned by General_Assassin (a gullible idiot who think I would pay $100 real money for a clan). :lol:
    This clan was running b2b hte. I got admin because I said i had 7 seals (which i do not obviously).
    It was all happy dandy and mutual trust was in the air... JK :lol: :lol:
    The clan was in a mess, the admins would let random people in who did not have seals, there were people hitting closed items and not getting punished for it. One of those people is WoW_iTs_YoU (on my wall if you want a few hits). WoW_iTs_YoU at the time was an admin. He kept letting his little brother zacharyhollandsux in clan to hit items. Obviously many were not happy with this. So what do you do when a clan is in chaos and the owner is thinking about relinquishing his ownership? TAKE ADVANTAGE OF COURSE :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I promised him 2 $50 google play gpc cards (something like gift cards i think) for the clan, it took some persuasion, but he gave me the clan first because i said real money stuff comes after the game deal is done. Little did i know, some of his friends here from g.h.o.s.t.s.
    For those who do not know, ghosts is a sub clan to black hand, whom are family with ISS, who are allied with last rights, whom are part of the WDGAF family. This random chain of events got the little me getting farmed. so please help me. i dont like getting farmed.

[​IMG]

2. now this is the story of all about how my life got flip turned upside down

3. Well, im drunk.

4. I like the ops name

5. lol peace sounds like you're the idiot

6. Did u reset?...

7. Interesting OP deserves to be made reset

8. Support for OP

9. That's your fault you don't need help

10. THEY ARE SCARY. BLACK HAND GUY IS ON MY WALL. SCARY STUFF. I NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!11111
    [​IMG]

11. Get your facts rights you statless noob bh isn't allied with Wdgaf we are part of oG two completely different alliances

And No wonder why your being farming when your talking so much crap I would farm you if you wasn't should a noob.

I challenge you to bring out your main if you have one n you have a back bone

12. He just reset

13. Lol :lol: looks like he didnt have a back bone

14. Not to be rude, but that clan was a mess, I was in it recently. Handing out admin randomly and letting people without seals in was a common occurrence. Then he was telling people to farm op clan. That's just my say.

15. OP you noob you reset!!

Lol but nice job on steeling the clan!
    :F

16. IMO it seems mighty generous for someone to be willing to share their seals with you. And what did you do in return? Your an outright ungrateful little punk. If they don't farm you into quitting KAW, I hope you get stuck doing warbeasts or even worse, reckoning for the rest of your kawreer.

17. Lmao, he's become an invalid user!!! That'll learn him