Help farm the farmer please and tell him to stop i'm silence

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *nicolet2620 (01), Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z_Nightmare Angel_Z is farming me and i'm silenced please get him please he farmed 1 billion gold from me

2. Please farm him and his clan because they are realky farming billions from me

3.  right away, I'm on it!!!! That's awful!!! Don't worry, after reading that half of the kaw population will be helping you, trust me 

4. Farm him your self

5. 1 billion gold 

Princess farming is part of the game, but there are things you can do to help. Increase your bfa, grow, buy some defense pots, or...wait for it...hit back.

6. Saying your losing billions will just get people to join him... Never say how much you lost especially in forums.

7. Do people not read any other threads before making one? This thread is more likely to get you farmed more than get help. Bank you gold in pots, better to lose 25% than all of it

8. Ding ding ding we have a winner!

Do as Drgn said buy allies,defense pots, and grow your defense stats.
    All those ways will help but hitting back you can send a message don't mess with me.

9. Thanks to those that helped and others that say do it your self obviously I can't if i'm asking for help and also I can't attack with out spells and there's no sell at the moment.

10. Well buy attack pots they help too.

11. I made a thread because I have no other way to communicate. Some might say then you should have never got silenced. First of all i'm on a 30 day probation instead of permanently. Does that ring a bell.

12. Nickolet. You lose gold because you have gold out. So what do you do? Buy items in the market place. He can't take items so therefore, he can't take gold.

13. This thread is fair. If you can brave the trolls and negotiate some kind of a cease fire, kudos for you

Good luck, and as always
    happy KaWing

14. Props to nightmare angel. I would like to suggest him/her to explore the wonder and entertainment of Pure Evil's Farmfest.

15. So i guess theres a clan farming me, I see but since this game is bout booty iscell i'm quitting mods don't do nothing in w.c Carmlot is way better.

16. You could do what everyone else does...live with it until it stops...it is a game after all

17. 1 bil gold?! Oh my

18. [​IMG]
    Oh god she followed me

19. Did scarlette shadow teach you nothing? Never assume it's a she..or a he...or human

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.