Hearts of Gold (HoG) are about to become extinct

Discussion in 'Wars' started by solve, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Some may have noted that HoG have been farming us last few days after I volleyed 3 small allies (10-50B) that turned out to be owned by three of their member who were in war.
    I was looking through a sub clan of theirs to invest in a few active allies and ended up volleying a total of 8 allies.

I got a wall on SolveSamsung and SolveSpy which told me nothing.

When the attack started I relatively quickly followed their owner (PoppaBear) and luckily it did not take too many hours before he replied. So far so good:)
    However, he told me ppl were quite upset so he felt I deserved what was coming. It was not an OSW though (we are EB noobs anyway).

I told him we were only returning hits (which we stuck to the entire time). And a bit later also that we were imposing a one sided CF. He then came back and said the three ally owners demanded 100B volleyed to them each. I flatly rejected and subsequently they stripped me of 1T in allies.

Sometime after the strip an in itself acceptable way out was proposed, but their council informed that they considered my volleying an act of war.

So HoG decided to use their massive force on a small EB clan to teach us a lesson about volleying active allies. They indiscriminately attacked all in our clan.

Yes volleying has its risk, but unfortunately so does bullying...

So instead of making a very simple apology which we were just offered, David is striking back at Goliath and I herewith make HoG a promise that we will destroy your clan.

This is naturally a mission impossible for us, but having active ppl who just got their real lives back by taking growth out of the equation will prove at least to be a small nuisance. And without high goals one gets nowhere...

We are standing up to bullies and cry-babies (who don’t even have the competence to bank their gold in a 4 hours war) and to clans driven by too much testosterone and lack of risk-understanding.
    We happily give credit for a well organised attack once it started. It’s the premise it started on which discredits the clan utterly.

Being EB noobs and kind at heart we naturally offer a way out:
    1. Apologise for your bullying on this thread
    2. Volley Solve to 5B (will be a good ally)
    3. Bygones, let’s move forward with mutual respect

If against massive odds these terms are met I’ll be greatly impressed :)
    But I guess I can just take a last look at my allies...

A big thank you to the clan members who fought back fiercely during the aggression and who are determined to go down with their captain!!!

No disrespect to those who chose to leave, we'll stay in touch:)

A big apology to the clan members who were inactive during the whole event and got stripped. We should have had the sense to kick you out to protect you from the charge, but were a bit too busy to think that far...

KaW offers very many different game-plays, looking forward to experiencing a new one:)
    Happy KaW-ing to all!

2. Lots of effort, even more optimism :lol:

3. war. hooh. good god, ya'll. what is it good for? absolutely nothin'.

'cept entertainment of course.

gl/hf

4. Uh... Good luck?
    HoG are very experienced and even better funded. So make sure it's more than you that realizes they'll have to say goodbye to their ally's.

5. Wordwaster even saying the word "war" makes me LOL now

6. Wow. That was written well. Kudos. Good luck with that endeavour. You will need it. 

7. All allies are for sale, including yours. Trading allies is part of kaw. Enough said. Support op.

8. I'm still hung like a small camel .... Come choke on it 

9. Awesome go bro!

10. Sure you got plenty to " go down on their captain"

11. Or is that "with" I can't remember..... As how u roll with camels n all

12. By volley solve to 5B i assume you mean 5T

13. My brothers at hog will make you feel weak, vulnerable, and think that there is no reason to continue any further in your KAW endeavors. Your best bet at this point is to say you are sorry for volleying their allies amidst their war. They will happily except your apology and move on!

14. Just no, this clan is standing up for themselves and warring, they are fighting a clan far out of their league but they aren't phased. Kudos to them.

15. Here solve.... Here's ya 5b volley.... Ill b back for the next 5b later

16. Amazing really.... An apology post was asked for..... Simple really.... But no.... Guess its back to work.....

17. I like how people always complain about the 'lack of war' yet when war happens, everyone always tells the smaller clan to just give up. lol