Having More Variety to Estoc Wars

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Azulean, Oct 12, 2013.

1. I. Introduction
    Hello fellow KaW players, you may not know me, but you can call me "blue". There are always those times when you do Estoc wars, but there always could be an extra "oomph" couldn't there? Maybe something special, or something to encourage warring. Well then, read on.

II. Adding More Drops
    So everyone has seen these x3 gold Hauntings and "The Sleeping Giant" which drops extreme amounts of aqua and inferno. So going on with war, I propose we add inferno and aqua drops, instead of just doing ebs for them. This'll increase the amount of activity in warring and also make a nice profit for ATA with all those Xtals everyone's buying. The drop rate should be directly proportional to the amount of activity, which should be 1/100 the amount of mithril dropped. So for every 100 mithril you should receive 1 aqua or 1 inferno. The Devs can tweak this as they like. More money for Devs, more money for players, and more activity in wars.
    III. Conclusion
    This concludes my proposal, so have fun warring and if any of you have any direct comments, feel free to leave a reply. These are just my ideas, and any constructive criticism will be taken.

*Hopes BB Codes Worked*

2. Some feedback would be nice c: