having a mod for every country

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by DE_screamkill_DE, Oct 10, 2013.

1. We know that mods cant speak and understand all languages. Many players took advantage of it to use their language or dialect to say bad words, to hurt people, to say something bad on them, tell lies about them in world chat and to say bad to devs and mods dont know it. I would like to give an example.

Here in the Philippines we have 8 major dialects
    **Bikol, Cebuano, Hiligaynon (Ilonggo), Ilocano, Kapampangan, Pangasinan, Tagalog, and Waray

fo you think an existing mod can understand one of them? use google translate?
    GOOGLE TRANSLATE IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.
    I try to use google translate to translate tagalog to english or english to tagalog and its very bad.
    The meanings and translation is not right.

So i suggest to have atleast one mod to every country(country that have active players or big population in kaw)

thanks for reading. comment and suggest for better kaw community.

2. Rules of Conduct
    It would be useful, but I don't think it's really necessary.

3. Well maybe for world chat i will agree .. cuz most players not using original language so even if you couldn't understand - google translater won't help you .. its like street language. For example arabic language .. different arabian countries but i can say 1 arabian mod will be able to understand what they say but not google translater ..

There no need for a mod to each country .. 1 or 2 is enough but at least they should be able understand without traslater ..

Just saying ..

Happy Kawing
    Cheers