HAVE. THE. ASW. IDIOTS!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DE___llIIllNixonllIIll___DE, Sep 29, 2022.

?

ASW?

Poll closed Oct 6, 2022.
  1. YES! War, duh!

87.0%
  2. Nah, can we have more Legends?

4.3%
  3. Pat Buchanan

1.4%
  4. Devs might as well just shut down now…

21.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. This is absolutely pathetic. No ASW? No seasonal wars… 4-5 years of asking them to work on matchups, mechanics, hit ranges, and all existing aspects of WAR. We get pets and furniture, and more and more and more of these incessant and infantile Chase the Legend sidetracks… Worst decision in the history of the game so far. Players will leave.

2. Yep. I posted almost a year ago asking for some sort of KA championship in addition to ASW and it seemed to get a ton of likes and support

3. As someone who does ee wars regularly and wasn't able to do ASW last year (just came back, started over after being away for years, and barely missed the t10k cutoff), I was immensely looking forward to ASW this year. Highly disappointed in the devs decision to cancel ASW with no substitute war option outside of daily ee wars.

4. So far 90% yes!

Melancholy likes this.
  5. Im playing for 12 years Ago and I had never seen something as bad in KaW as being without ASW
    #freedomice

6. Ty for the support, I’m free. Was just a temp lockout and I overreacted.

7. I didn’t get to vote so this post will count as my voice and vote. Bring back the ASW!!!