Haunting Clan suggestion?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kinky_Bey, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Well... Hello kawers yhh im weird okay anyways lets get to the point.

Has there ever been a clan where you have normal b2b haunts and you can have someone controlling phases and theres a normal que like ques in hte.

So summary, its like a hte clan but with hauntings and no passes.

Thank you for your time...

2. No, but there are some clans that allow only smaller accounts to hit the item phases.

3. Know of any names? Need to get my alt some of this action 

4. Ohh okay thank you for your feedbacks

5. I might make one

6. Back in the day when haunting was at its hay day then probably would have been a good idea but now I don't think people stay in haunts like they use too. At one point haunt was the highest paying EB.

7. Yhh you got a point but you never knew this may be the era where it comes abck lol its a possibility tho

8. Because you make a lot of gold of you hit the items

9. It's been awhile since I have done haunting as I myself hit the bigger ebs so I don't know how long you stay on it to grow now a days

10. True that i think this idea is good for those who dont have seals

11. lol haunting was the highest paying EB for a couple weeks before NQ came out. :lol:

People loved haunting because no other action besides att/ass and free gold from pots. NQ, however, You had to do those item thingies and stuff and it was complicated.

12. Even after NQ came out, haunting was still the go to EB for plunder since they could do more in a shorter period of time, so it made more proportionally.

13. The best b2b free eb is aff in my opinion, easy enough if the clan is strong and has good paying item phase right in the middle.

You should just grow until you can get into a clan that does b2b aff

14. you have a very good point maybe if a start a clan with b2b haunts controlled phases then b2b aff

15. Not really... Only when you're so little you can't even hit haunt bars without pots. For example when I hit 200+ items on the first item phase of the haunt and continued to hit until the end of eb I only got 3 bil at the end. (Which is not much at all)

16. That is true there people who are small which can get lots of plunder and aye it will be really good if it was fast haunt as you will make about 4 bil like every eb

17. It would only work if you had big people hitting the bars and little ones waiting for items. It would have to be fast otherwise not worth it.

18. It Would Work..But the only issue is that haunts are too boring to do b2b For Days

And Most people in the clan would be alts..