HATE NEW WAR SYSTEM

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_Am_McLovin_2, Dec 9, 2012.

1. This thread is made for the purpose of posting all of you anger about the new war system. The devs are not responding on their threads very well anymore.

Ex. I ******* hate how these new items they say are made to improve our offensive stats but these so far, focus on the defense stats the most.

The prices of these items are also ridiculous. The people that have a lot of mith can only get one and upgrade it to lvl 10 if they're lucky. Only a few people have done it and they only got it because they had 1000 mith and got lucky that it did not reset a hundred times. The reset/fail rate is way to high compared to the success rate. Since we can only get mith from this stupid war people will never get the items.

I was active the entire war and only got 50 mith. At that rate, I'll be playing this for two more years to get enough mith to actually buy all of the equipment and enchant them all. That's if I'm lucky and win all of the wars and don't fail while upgrading them.

The devs should make the mith drop 10 times more than it is now, make it so the items don't reset on us, make mith for sale again (infernos and aquas are purchasable), and make these Estoc wars more fair.

I think that we should wall every clan and tell them to not participate in next week's wars until those demands are accepted.

Please post any other suggestions or complaints down below

2. I wouldn't listen ._.
    And I know a few others who wouldn't.
    So...no support.

3. Complaining about attack? It's all relative... The other grieves and helm give 0 ATTACK! Soooo it's either these or those.. Now tell me. Which ones focus on attack? Yes, red paladin

4. Its a war game. Quit crying…

5. So you want everything handed to you? That's what is wrong with society today.

6. Hahaah 
    No but really, i think the new war system is awesome :D

7. You know the new equipment is not the same as the new war system.

You don't need the equipment to war. So your thread should be about your hate of new equipment. Not hating on the new war system that is pretty damn awesome.

8. Wait so you can't get mith from doing skirmishes?