has x`s fury burned all there bridges

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xX_fury_Xx, Sep 3, 2013.

1. We all know that x`s earned respect for jumping in on wars to help out,
    While never getting glory,but they made a move to become great ,

And failed there now spread over numerous clans kicking there most loyal member left.right an centre what's next for the mighty warlords keep on the path of fail listen to mad and Gof and there relentless .or face facts and repair the alliance there meant to be in ans relationships with friends,I hope they stay on path stay deluded stay idiotic stay stupid it's epic to watch ......dc

2. I totally didn't see a stateless alt coming!

#Sarcasm
    #Swag
    #KLKONY!
    #CaseyAnthonyThugLife
    #TupacAintDead

3. #Justice4trayvon lmao

4. Statless alt are a value to forums!

#RefundforZimmerman

5. While chronic/we all know who ,is being lead by mad dog and ladylezzyneck there feeding there own doom

6. Lolmao
    #cantsimmerthezimmer
    #cantnignogtheZdog
    #cantflimflamthezimzam

7. Chongo/we all know who

8. OP informs us they have kicked as he describes "most loyal members" then concludes they should bring those members back. I wonder if he got kicked.... 

9. None want back lol it's doomed with no.loyalty

10. This is a post to see If chongos/we all know who ,,,,and x`s alliance has been worth the loss , mg hate you alliance think your a joke and that's x`s and you know who , there still letting you speak in the council as to give you the rope to hang yourselves #fools

11. #ramblingmoron

12. Eric look back at your Inc in the ZAFT war you'll see the loyal ............oh wait you was not in that war ........shush now

13. I took thousands of inc from X's fury and have nothing for respect from them in ZAFT's last war...what on earth are you talking about? However I don't taking any inc from a starless alt that war..maybe you were the one who wasn't in it.

14. Don't remember*^

15. How did we end up dragging zaft into this? Lmao
    #AdHd

16. I can't hit statless Alts....... But here have a gimp suit n ball gag

17. If you really feel this way maybe use a main account instead of your mommy's iPad than maybe you'd be taken seriously, until than coward you're just a clown.

18. Shinto your a tool and that's why you should keep your noob option to.Your self and keep on topic ,if you know nothing stay away respect was a thing x`s fury had ,,they trashed all that they are nothing