Harbingers of retribution vs Harbingers of Doom

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Alcapurria, Sep 23, 2012.

1. As everyone knows Retribution was up in this war by 35b with 4 hours remaining.. Soon thereafter Doom resorted to what can only be considered an Embarrassing decision to disrespect not only Retribution but the intention of the ASW.. Yeah they stripped two of our Spies .. Party Titan n Freeman75 .. Only have one word for that is its Cheap . I am sure all 3 mods that were members at Doom had no knowledge of this disgrace to KAW n the attempt to run a legitimate systems war..
    Congrats to all the people who fought with Retribution much love n respect.

2. It's a war what did u expect?? Your not hitting an eb... They aren't just going to sit there and let u win

3. Hansels, or spies? Because there's a difference.

4. It was as spy my friends a pure spy with allies. Same thing as in ASW2. I think its embarrassing to complain about a strip of a pure spy allie. Makes you look like a cry baby. Man up by some balls or something.

5. Hmm well in SW a common rule would be no stripping and following the rules lead to respect and honor. Since this ASW is filled with EB noobs mostly and with no respect and honor they will do anything to win a war I guess Lol.

6. It's a war!!!

7. When the team is full of Mods, they will win at all cost, no one care about dignity and honor.. They claim war is nvr clean.. But strip admins the power to kick weak soldiers is not war, or it is?

8. In a war, u do everything possible to win. Seems like Doom did this and came out on top. Congrats to doom

9. The only way this would be a "dirty" tactic was if it was an alt of ours. THAT is cheating. Allowing yourself to be a pure spy during the ASW and leaving your phone for a mere second... Not smart 

Don't blame us for finding a way to win fairly!

Good war retribution, you all fought very well 

10. I would like to add that this pure spy with allies came in to war with a special spell to hide allies. I ask the Op is that even fair!!! Is that legal? This guy came with allies hidden we couldnt find them that was reallly low of him to do that.

11. So you're complaining because a pure spy was foolish enough to bring allies to a war? Why are you calling it dirty? Seems like a pretty clever tactic to me.

12. Great war doom!
    You did a great job beating us.
    As to you op, dont be a sore loser. We lost fair and square. It was our fault for not expecting a strip and allowing inactive pure spies with allies to leak. :(
    Whats done is done.
    Ill be rooting for doom in the finals. 

13. Wow home, I love seeing that. No crap talk, just honoring the opponent. My respects 

14. Much respect goes out to all of Retribution for a hard fought war. Ty for the good times!!!!! 

15. :lol: why would you even complain about a strip? It's a common war tactic, if there was no stripping I would be worried. You are obviously an EB noob.

16. :lol: :lol: I think this is the stupidest thing I've heard all week! :lol:

17. Who cares? Stripping is part of war. Dont war if you can't handle it. You're weak sauce

18. OP is right. It was pathetic. Pathetic that we couldn't have found somebody on their side to strip  It was a well fought war, I enjoyed myself immensely. You know OP, perhaps a few more successful actions by yourself and we could have done better...

19. You all are idiots for not watching and makin sure pure spies aren't leaking

20. Also a pure spy in an asw with allies??? Come on. This is meant to be a higher class of war, anyone who has spent 5 minutes in an osw would know that pure spies with allies do not last long.