Harbingers of Destruction - Formal Apology

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wakebuster, Sep 25, 2012.

1. To my fellow ASW Team,

To go in addition to my 196 wall posts. I would like to apologise for not being active in ASW3.

On Friday night, a storm came through and knocked out my satellite for my wifi router. Thus, I was unable to participate and contribute very much to war. (my 3G network had no service. So I couldn't log on via that way). Regardless, I provided to be absolutely no help. I am truly sorry. I really appreciate those who have forgiven me already. As for the rest, I can completely understand if you're still angry at me.

To my enemies,

We have been fighting for 3 days now. I have been pinned basically 24/7 and stand no chance against you all. You guys and gals are hands down amazing fighters/kawers. I officially surrender and accept defeat. Much respect to you all :) I hope we can go forward as friends and allies now.

To KaW,

I would just like to say that my ASW was the best damn team out there. Regardless if we were knocked out in round 1, I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to war side by side with all those great people. I really hope that next year I'll be fighting along side them. Putting this ASW aside, I'm looking forward to next year.

Thanks,
    ~ Wake

2. ASW causes a lot of drama...

3. Respect wake.