Harbingers of Conquest are Champions in my Eyes

Discussion in 'Wars' started by VibrantRose, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Just a note to all my comrades from Conquest: despite the dirty tactics the other side used to win, I am truly proud to have helped lead you all in the war. We went from a disorganized group with no clear leader and too many strategy ideas with no one taking charge to a true, fully functioning clan. From the war noobs we took under our wings and treated the same as even the most hardened war vets in out ranks, to the way we worked together to plug leaks and stay on top until the very last minutes...I truly know we had the better full strategy, better communication, and better comradeship. If any of you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me

2. Hi sweets. 

3. Circumstances prevented us from winning but we fought like warriors and that's what counts. It was an honor to fight beside all of you.

4. Dirty tricks?

5. One question, is this elimination round or Swiss style? That is, everyone plays 3 rounds.

6. 1.) This is a war, don't get upset over dirty tactics

2.) you didn't help your clan much at all... You only had 96 actions. They were warriors... You weren't.

7. You can't base contribution in a clan on overall actions. The people who were in our clan know who did what. That's all that matters. 

8. Knockout.

Dirty tactics? Outside Strips?

9. Basilisk: 96 successful actions against Apocalypse. That doesn't account for pinning our own inactives or fails that still pinned.

Vibrant was there for the entire 8 hours and she more than pulled her weight.

10. Flint - if you honestly think a true warrior needs lots of actions, then please get your head screwed on straight.

Simply coordinating and trying to keep your clan together is a worthy contribution as is. Then you need to plug leaks, keep inactives and sleepers pinned. THEN try and make some for your own side.

As for dirty tactics in wars, therewas some controversy earlier in wc about this, one clan saying the other side had an alt in their clan and was using it to pull ahead. Using alts and friends to strip players in war against you, come on. You can at least just war respectfully for 8 hours.

11. I warred in this clan for the whole 8 hours and with 10 mins left, everything went downhill cos of that one person. Hope the devs (I know they won't bother) will investigate this.

12. Let's not forget the winning team. It was a fairly close match up for 7hrs. Imagine the war tax if they reinstated PW's (the last 10mins of our war -there PW)

13. good job conquest all accept one and of any of u need my just hola

14. What were the dirty tactics?

15. Great warring along with you guys.

For those that weren't there with us... Don't be upset that you are not able to war along a good team, or even jealous to make "f" comments. There always will be a chance that we war together as long as you in this game.

We had a honorable lost though but was it a honorable win for the other side? We don't care what other thinks about what we are upset about now, the good memories of how the warring was done, along with good comrades are those that matter me.

3x cheers for harbingers of conquest.
    Hip hip horray (x3)

16. Was one of the Best wars I fought in for a long time and most ppl pull they weight. The clan was strong and we fought to the end. We where deff the best clan of the two. As of the Dirty tactics we learn that u can't trust every member as ppl do chicken **** things in war and our clan had one. Good luck in kaw and life as u never win in the end.

17. Opening a pure spy and smacking it silly with 10 mins left from what I gather.

18. Rose. And all Conquesters. Hold your heads up. KAW with pride. We fought with honour and integrity and pride...Shame the few that spoiled it for everyone have non of the above...

19. We kicked ass for 7:50hrs. Till they opened up a pure spy causing us to lose. Hope the person responsible gets dealt with, as most members now have a ASW farm.

20. Was an honour to fight with u guys