Harb Pulls Revenge Strip on IMF: 526T

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Apr 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. APRIL FOOLS

Which one of you Nooblets bought that crap? As if Harb could pull that one off.

(BTW I haven't the faintest clue how much IMF has in allies. More than me and definitely more than Harb. I just thought an exact number like that would get you going more likely. )

All the best to my Kaw mates. Happy April Fools

Let the nub trolling begin. 

2. I didn't buy it and knew it was an april fools joke just wanted to see all the commotion unfold.

3. Sure you didn't. I believe you. 

4. Okay this was a little funny

5. It's April Fools. I'm always skeptical.

6. Would've been funnier if you didn't expose it immediately, then some might believe!

7. Hmmmm huge strip by harb on april fools day. Harb hasn't got the funds, zaft doesn't have the funds and they damn well can't pull off a strip that big anytime soon. Sorry but you didn't fool me :p

8. Definitely got me!

Well played 

9. If this is fake why does IMF have no allys

10. This is about the 9th time I've been trolled today :/

11. I'm wondering the same thing :( Just one named Gullible

12. Wth? I just looked and couldnt believe my eyes...

13. 52 Tril could of been believable. I mean all zaft does is Hte and upgrade, they surely have had the time to generate 52T in excess.

14. Cute thread from a war runner and someone who can't steals or fund strips 

15. A 52T strip would do nothing to IMF. He's still be five times stronger than anyone they got. It's either all or nothing with the big boys.

16. Yo, chill. No support.

17. Translation: I hate myself, so I take it out on others.

18. Be our chubby to english translator.

19. With pleasure ️

20. Lol Chubbs. Who did you think funded your strip?

Chill it on the butthurt. It's not like I go around the forums telling everyone how you paid off MG not to strip you. 

oops! I let that slip out again. Clumsy me. Too bad for you no one in Apoc could be bought out this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.