Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GriMzZy_TDT, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Hello KaW! since Thanksgiving is coming up close, I decided to make a thread about it.

First off I would like to thank KaW for filling up random and empty hours of my life. Also I want
    To thank my first clan that would begin my KaWreer, which was started almost 2 years ago. My first clan was Blessed Hearts, at that time my name was skybounded or something. sadly, I was kicked out with many of my friends(who are inactive and gone from KaW :( ) because my stats were below the minimum. We then joined Cursed hearts, but the sub clan fell apart, and I never heard from them again. At that point in time I started to learn how to play and joining numerous clans, and started I grow.

Now, if you look at my stats, you might wonder why they are only around 1 mil CS. That's because I don't really enjoy hitting Epic battles, there is no excitement, and the war aspect of this game is going away. so I mostly stick around on forums, which provides hours of laughter (except for the noob and useless threads littered randomly on forums)

This is my random thanksgiving thread, sorry for any BB code or spelling/grammar fails.

tl;dr- Thanks KaW!

2. Happy Thanksgiving!

3. welp my thanksgiving is tomorrow but Happy Turkey day!

4. Haha thanks! sorry, I'm kinda nooby at this :lol:

5. For me it's thanksgiving eve 

6. I love you too. I hope you enjoy your turkey :3

7. Haha You too, I can't wait ^.^

8. Lol this is dead already XD

9. HaPpY ThAnKsGiViNg
    EnJoYyOuRsElF

10. Happy thanks giving ^__^

11. Eid mubarak!