GvE vs Kotfe Assassins

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXxOUT_Zerogrim_LAWZxXx, Dec 15, 2012.

1. To all whome are interested in reading this post. I zerogrimm hereby apologize on behalf of Good vs Evil for our part in starting this osw. Our clan owner is currently offline but i vouch for this on his behalf at this time.

You are a better, bigger clan. although i am uncertain myself as to what all transpired to start the war i am certain there is the fact we do not hold a candle to kotfe. with respect i would hope that you take this as a cease fire andhope u decide to stop well lets be frank barrying us into the dirt.

now with all that said. I would also say this, thank you for the osw it was quite a learning/stripping experience :shock: . we just would like to get on with our eb's and grow into wars and osw's.

2. You fought valiantly. I hope that you take this experience and move forward. I also hope you learn to enjoy the war aspects of KaW.

Greenie

༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Á̸Ł༒ཾPṤ̸Ξ༻
    ⊀ས།ᏀસŦร ๏ƒ ṭ̸સཇ 下།રཇ ☰ཀβᄂཇཀ
    ✯☠⊀๏tƒཇ☣Á̸ჂჂÁ̸ჂჂॊསჂ☠✯

3. You guys held out a good while longer than I thought. Respect you guys for that. Stay strong GvE

4. Humble and genuine. Good apology.

5. Respect to Good vs Evil. You guys gave it a good go. War is... FUN! KaW hard!

Arzen9

༺⊀ot╒☰A̸ʂʂA̸ʂʂɪ₦ʂ༻
    ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻

6. My respect to you Zerogrim for the apology and truth telling. Your clan stuck it out through a tough hammering. I certainly would not enjoy being on the receiving end of that lot. I hope your clan recovers rapidly and learns fast. War can be great fun especially when its more evenly matched.
    Hope it hasn't put you guys off.
     

7. Glad you guys got it all sorted in the end, and can we vote on how good a undercover spy i was please?

I think i was awesome and was more of a ninja than Batfink!

8. Where was I lol??? Waiting all this time for an osw and it's over before I knew it  oh we'll, there's always next time

9. You guys fought well and were very organized hope you guys learn from this experience. ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Á̸Ł༒ཾPṤ̸Ξ༻

⊀ས།ᏀસŦร ๏ƒ ṭ̸સཇ 下།રཇ ☰ཀβᄂཇཀ

10. Thank you kotfe- assassins for kicking our butt, but also showing us war...

11. I've been in osw's before but have never been pinned so badly. I had to learn a new way to fight. Great job KotFE. Much respect u guys taught me alot. I had fun.

12. My offer still stands we would gladly accept you all in to Kotfe halls. You've shown great courage and determination despite the odds. For more info please contact swollpatrol

Yarmes 

13. good job to both sides, congrats kotfe on yet another :eek: osw win.

14. GO KOTFE
    GREENIE

15. Shame all this mess started but I am glad it happened as we now have experienced war and have the taste for it.
    Good luck to you all kotfe

16. ya.

17. Edited for bypass. Whew... dodged that silence!
    LIKE A BOSS!

18.  RESPECT 

GvE  way to stand up seems it was hard fought fitting from pin and never having a leg to stand makes it hard great job sticking it out 

 KOTFE ASSASSINS  again another hammering 

Good luck to both in future wars and whatnot

MAY KaW BLESS FUTURE VICTORIES