guild hansels

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -SAINT-, Sep 18, 2013.

1. In my opinion guild hansels will now be looking at themselfs as no longer good in war.
    As everyone is growing beyond there reach!
    They soon won't be able to hit or be hit in wars.
    Is this a good thing?
    Have the Devs got this right?
    After all this is war and takes all sizes all builds.
    What next.? Shall we stop warers growing to large.?
    Post your thoughts!

2. No gh will just add towers so they can reach people lol

3. Can't add towers to reach people lol. There defensive

4. Very funny lol

5. Guild hansels bring in so much money, even with towers. They could just build a few t6 to catch up with people if they needed to.

6. Gh are used for more than just EE. They are also used to grow and become a source of income for a mass upgrade leading to -> Hansels.

They also can serve as banks.

7. ^wat op said :)

8. Meh, I hope Guild Hansels are nerfed. I'd love to see the devs make 3/4 of attack EQ percentage based. I like the GH as a build to attain 12 HL, beyond that SoS rule.

9. Keep dreaming OP.

10. I hope they go extinct. At least from wars anyway.

11. They're useful as any build that's worth half a **** can't hit them. They're cheap and easily created builds who mooch off larger clans for EQ. They then EE using the same tactic. It irks the **** outta me.

12. Gh=annoying

13. Then put unkaris u noob

14. What resistance was saying on page 1 is that towers will allow them to hit people as dtw/dts is a cs based thing towers add to cs therefore add to the amount of people that u can hit or be hit by

15. Gh (IMO) should use T6 troops to up their hitting range.

OP, i can hit 11mcs players lol. Most people in my ee bracket are not DTS.

Also, i am saving to mass upgrade after the season. If you do %based, you would likely not be enchanting, and that also removes the pin hitting aspect of EE equip.

If you want to whine about the build, give a solid reason why and be able to back it up bud.

And can guarantee that most all EE players and OSW players will take static over dynamic equipment (given they arent using %based to supplement static def, you would be majorly butthurt over %based tanks like blazar or sylver, or ireg lol)

I use equip personally like i use my BFA, i stack it and cram it down people who hit me's throat lol. Personal preference

16. Hansels have been around before most of us even heard of KaW. The original Hansel quit a long time ago, but his legacy will live on.
    The build wasn't even originally designed for war but as a good way to rack up the plunder. It's here to stay, and it does have its shortcomings, like any other build.