Guild hansel in EE DIES

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___Knight_of_the_King___IlI, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Devs have been playing around with different way if addressing GH being overpowered in estocs and finally the solution has arrived.

With the combination of T6's and DTW/DTS guilds are now worthless to war in a large scale. Of course there will be small clans that are still a viable option, but with 21 cs players out there it's a dying build.

SO I say congrats devs this is actually one whole that was patched quite well.

2. GH already could not hit HLBC.

Awkward.... Or should I say... Hawk-ward 

3. You keep thinkin that buddy

4. You could have strong AF gh, 49guilds 1 HF attack build, and 24 HF Spy defense towers

5. Magee previously they could before the DTS addition.

@hand

You saw how many no matches you got last week do you really think that's not going to increase how that the rest of kaw is going to grow like crazy with HF lands being so cheap?

6. We can build towers on hoars and keep our godlike plunder. We even more powerful now. Just wait till my allies sell (yeah roght) ill have a sexy build for gh

7. Keep thinking that.

8. Free with so many towers you might see your plunder change

9. True but it wont be as bad as putting LL towers.

10. @rick adding towers doesn't hurt plunder unless you replace a plunder producing building with a tower

11. I experienced a 3m plunder drop when I put up a tower on HF lands.

12. But yeah on topic, this should speed up my conversion time.

13. I'm not gonna be able to hit an HFBC build 

14. You increasing your stats will decrease what you make.

15. Guild hansels wont die just with new buildings if anything it wont effect em at the all. Unless the HL no longer allow guilds to be built then Guild hansels will die out. The only thing that has died are your brain cells.

16. I killed em [​IMG]

17. to any newb saying that towers will not drop plunder as much as HL/LL or only if you replace a plunder producing building, you sir are clueless. Go home now please.

Towers raise CS without any units and as such reduce plunder per hit on every possible target, HF towers will produce a more massive drop in plunder than the T5 build (T3 def.) towers.

I plan on taking my GH and building T6 spy with 25% equivalent of total lands being T6 balanced attack. IMO, they just handed GH a vial of steroids OP.

18. Doing that also means you will pay more per hit as well. So it's a bit of a double edged sword.

19. pay better than an LLBC SoS hansel, yes. But when you look at the fact that many other hitters will be 12mcs or higher, it wont be much better.