Guide on how to become a hansel

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *lIlIIllllllllIII (01), Mar 2, 2013.

1. HOW TO BECOME A HANSEL

Introduction:

When newbies join they usually go attack but a Hansel Is much better. Maybe they don't go off allies but when u steal as a hansel you get at least X2 more plunder than a attack.
    When you steal and are susesful they don't know who it is.

First Steps:

A hansel is 1 attack build and rest are Any spy build. Ask for a volley on a wall before you do all this. Buy land by going to the kingdom section and tapping on a square or clicking one. Build a forge before any guilds then start hitting a warbeast (attack and you friends will scout). When you get enough money buy a guild. Start pwning warbeast. Then upgrade your guilds. Buy more when u get more Then keep going. Also you can upgrade your attack build to a new build when you get money.

Why be a hansel?

When your a hansel your gonna use clan wars or the battle list. So you can farm almost any player (dont take that seriously). But you get an advantage.

Well that's it guys hope you enjoy
    If you need more help follow me

Lord-Dulin

2. Dear Dulin, there are many threads on how to do this, but on the plus side, I think your forum skills are improving :)

Good work :)

3. I haven't seen a lot in active topic a lot thou

4. They only come to active topics when someone needs the info.

5. Not really Newbs don't really know how to move around in the forums besides active topics

6. When they do, a regular former bumps the "dead" thread.

7. Is or was that not aloud in the ToU thou some former forumer told me it is

8. You can't bump a dead thread without reason

9. Damn BBC.

without reason

10. I think k it's better to start out doing NML and hitting items can grow faster that way

11. Good thread though

12. We don't need another one of these ******* Hansel guides

13. ^ we don't need another noob either

14. True...

Wait, so if a hansel (any hansel, or just a guildy?) steals and is successful, he'll get double the amount a successful attack would give?

Like Player A (400/200/150/150) attacks, he gets 23,000.
    Player B (150/150/400/400) steals, and gets 46,000?

15. Well kinda 10x when I steal from someone I get 4mil when I attack I get 200,000

16. Lord dulin info is flawed. He still has lots to learn obviously. Its a nice layout but info isn't the best.

17. That's because you're a hansel though?
    What about an attacker with the opposite stats as you?

18. Sorry haven't been in Kaw in a while Its. Just what I notice

19. I get around 7mil per steal, but 28mil per attack.
    And check my stats?