Guide on Getting a match on Chaos War#6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DUTERTE_CAYETANO_2016PILIPINAS, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Guide on Getting a match/good match

I tried to make this post as short as I can, and to post as early as possible to help clans prepare their roster, so I hope it will help.

As we all noticed that Chaos War #5 is one of the weirdest War ever, but not the worst, since devs just saved your ass on a bad match, and there were too many bad/no matches last season. This Guide might help alot on getting more matches, and less Bad Matches.

CW# 1hr ( 15min KO )
    Roster 50/50
    [ PST 3pm Sun,EST 6pm Sun , GMT 11pm Sun , SGT 7am Mon ]

50 roster size is quite hard to get on most of the clans. Therefore their only option to participate is to recruit on WC and to merge with other clans.
    I suggest refrain from posting WC ads as 60% of the time, WC recruit goes inactive on war but active on TVP. Try inviting your KaW friends and Merging with other war clans, it will give a better result.

Now let's check what we need on our roster.

Having this kind of roster, or almost same might help yiu to have a match, instead of hitting TVP.

10-15 Big Hitter/Hansel (13m )
    20-30 Mid Size Hitter/Hansel (4m-12m)
    10-15 GH/T (at least have Discovered HF achievement)

it's my own definition of sizes, feel free to make your own

There you go. For me, having that roster will give high chance of matches. As you have more mids, which can hit Bigs

2. Big= 13m and above, Mid = 4m to 12m*

3. Can you go into the strategy of 50 man wars? Like 3 trackers or anything?

4. And GH/T.

You have the numbers?

Now let's check your team

Many people have Huge BFA/BFE now, so your team can only be effective if they have enough of those, if they don't;maybe we can still do something to fix it.

Having 150m Total bonus should be your minimum some clans require higher though

You're a GH/hansel, but dont have decent BFE/BFA? Dont lose hope, you just need to adjust a thing. Be a Pure Spy, but hey! Let your team know if that's good. Having 1 PS is not as helpful as it seems, try to be in groups, by having enough PS in your team, enemy will have lesser targets to make plunder = Plunder score advantage.
    GH/mid PS for GH hit-range

PS Guide: never Steal., refrain from Assasinating
    Steal = leak, Assa = high % of accidental ko, then leak.
    Dont equip, to sko fast.

I have to cut it here, I tried to make this thread not too long to read but i think i failed.

Comment, Suggestions and feedbacks just post it here, highly appreciated.

Sorry for typo errors, bbc fail if any.

5. Ampersand cut of the thread, sorry

6. Reserved

7. War 6 is a two hour war.

8. Any war 6 clans i can join?

9. Thanks Bacon__Nuttella 
    Any suggestions, strategy, etc. Feel free to post it here. I would love to see many clans participating on this 50 roster Chaos War, hitting 150-200b in plunder score.

10. 2631 Do you know how to make 10 person roster and match?? I'm having trouble trying to match my clan. Thanks

11. On 10 Roster War, Try checking the roster of regular clans that war and the ppl sending ads on wc, compare their roster and try to have same roster with them. Pick to war with your trusted friends too :)

12. If many people will have same/close roster = more matches, so i request to bump this thread until 2hours before sign up ends. Thanks :)

13. This would be my last bump. Need to finish work.
    I hope many people can read this.
    More clans with same/close roster = more matches.

Good Luck on War Everyone! :)

PHOENiX

14. OP requests to readers to bump thread, thanks. Logging out

Hope this stays on active topics until match ups

15. Still doesn't work you end up in a very bad mismatch like say for instance ZAFT. Who had 1 gh to our 13 so almost a third of roster can't hit theirs and you get slaughtered. Until devs elaborate more on what this bs hit ratio factors as a good match you'll continue to get screwed or a no match. Until then we will continue to be blind and Chaos wars will be just a huge failure I for one love the concept of 50 vs 50. But we need to know how to build rosters to conform to what they are looking for in match ups. Rather than guess and go in blind. I've been on both sides of mis matches and neither is very fun. The wars that keep you on the edge of your seat not knowing till final update are the best but so few and far between under this system. There were some bad matches in season 1 but the majority were good hard fights. Season 2 has been so one sided that most wars can be determined at match up before the first punch is thrown. Only a few of the wars this season have been nail bitters. Not every war can be a perfect match but it needs to be better than 10%.

16. @SR, my main point on posting this thread, is to give a sample roster for KaW-munity for the war. Since the start of estoc trials, we've been guessing on how to make a good match up, many people changed/dropped builds to do that. So I gave an idea to reduce bad/no matches.

Simple, give a Roster Line-Up.
    Doing so will make many clans closer in strength and hit ratio(excluding bfe and bfa)

What this guide doesn't do:

Will not assure you that you will win the war, you have to rely on your wc,tracker and yourselves on that,

Cannot assure that you will not get a no match, odd guild out

Cannot make your inactive mates wake up if they are sleeping.

So I would like to ask KaW-munity their most common line up for war, from that I will try to make good Roster Line-Up for different Roster numbers

17. Devs need to put up lucrative offers for peeps to start doing these wars. Like a no loss for all. Free xtals for such wars. Just a promotional thing.