guide for new players

Discussion in 'Wars' started by saltnpepa, Feb 12, 2013.

1. lot of new players build defensive towers and the spy buildings at the beginning what they really should do attack buildings for example forge buildings 5 to 1 ratio forges to spy buildings.
    and really should join a clan the hope you a lot . and the last 1 is the epic battle EB you should read the phase and where the health bars are it gives you the answers how to beat it Andy bees are the money

2. :roll: here we go

3. Thank god!! I did it all wrong. I'll reset and follow your guide. HLBC here I come!

4. Yeah... no defense towers during opening lands, it hurts plunder !

5. :eek: i started with a 20:1 guild/forge ration :S

6. Finally a good growing thread! You can see all the time and effort placed into this piece of art -.-

7. well you can do that too but it's much harder at the beginning you can always change when u have 16 to 24 lands

8. Omg noobs will always try to beat the already great guides.... But they always fail and will live as noobs forever

9. Amazing guide. It's helped me

10. Wake u didn't follow it u have to much spies go back and have a 1 spy for every 5 attack builds then u will be on ur successful kaw journey

11. Appreciate the thought Op, but there are countless of well written *stickied* guides out here.
    So this ends up being just spam.

12. well I was trying to help out new players you're right to turn to spam

13. Yes thats true brother...good information for noobs

14. OH, MY, GOD!!!! I WILL SELL MY BUILD TO FOLLOW THIS GUIDE

[​IMG]