grrr zaft

Discussion in 'Wars' started by manchild101, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know I made another post it got locked because of mose the great(not)

Zaft is not evil there in my opion pathetic. They decide to be alll arogant an. Don't recruit much and you must be thinking I am stupid :D. But hear me out a dumb war began just over a guy from a powerful clan farmed one freaken zaft member!!one zaft member and the kaw world went bannaaaansss!!banana :D and now that clans alies and that clan got farmed for it and I know u zaft member are mad but we should fight zaft I know it seems crazy but give it a try

2. ZAFT fiercely protects every member. Check out some of their clan pages, They say A HIT ON 1 IS A HIT ON ALL

3. Come to my clan, do something stupid then let us laugh at you in CC.

You know you want to

4. Ok :p I still hate zaft

5. I'm perm silenced

6. It got locked so you make another.....?

7. You guys shouild atack zaft

8. I made another with effort!!!!

9. I quit for a while in the middle of the big war involving umbrella corp a little while ago, whatever happened to that? How did it end?

10. Who cares if zaft is arrogant? Like honestly just play the game and stop complaining.

11. Yeah good luck with that... I have some friends in Zaft they alright :)

12. The war is still going on all over a dumb zaft guy!!!

13. Which war are you talking about? I happen to know ZAFT members and the last osw as over about a month or two ago

14. Wow this thread... So much fail

15. Realy I think I did good zaft must be stopped

16. Does Mose = Moose ?!

17. Mose please erase this thread I am a fool

18. "no you lie"

Best quote of KaW, period, if one single comment could have best of it would be that. Don't even know why its so funny, only sentence to make me laugh out loud in KaW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.