Greatest extortion artist in kaw?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quick question? What other player of my stats could make a family as large as RPL pay them for a cf? Could I be the greatest? I've done to this to many other players and clans but this is my master piece,if anyone wonders what I am speaking of scroll down or maybe second page, you will see their post. Ya it's only 8b but still :). Let the bashing on me begin, but hurry the devs can apparently lock threads on a whim with no reason or violations.

2. Corrections mods not devs

3. What about RPL?

4. I think you are pretty bad i was expecting more hits xD o well

5. Prooo u destroyed your build after an hour if us hitting u, come on bro lol

6. Lethal, how much in stats did you drop?

7. Where does RPL come into this?

8. Lol lethal is bad he only targets small people xD hes bad and he knows it xD thats the sad part he will only hit people below 1 mil CS xD and 100 bill to disband a clan ? LOL you must be out of your mind bud

9. Read the freakin description good lord, scroll down the page, you will see RPL posting a payed CF to me

10. Prooomad bc I targeted him and he tore his build down after an hour of inc :)

11. I see nothing from RPL

12. Lol an hour of scouts LOL you really did a number on me bud xD

13. View in wars not far below this, CF payment to lethal and os mercs ..that's the owner of RPL posting it

14. Lord it's like talking to children lol

15. Not even close to the best

16. Talking to children yes...you must be so proud of stealing that candy from the baby

You wanna farm, farm. But you're just after the recognition. Attention whore is what you are. Rather pathetic.

17. You posted on the the thread so looks like he is doing a good job ;) lol

18. Lol. 8 b is easy money. I could make that in an hour or two... We were to busy saving people's EBs to deal with a noob.

19. Rpl strut your stuff and kick thier ass's then or u will be the new laughing stock of kaw

20. You farmed someone that isnt even in RPL and 8b isnt much. But yet she paid 8b for that and i dont see why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.