Great funny idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sighmin-Templar, Jul 29, 2012.

1. What if we took every mod and had them join a clan to war with KAWs best,id love to see that,and the winners get a huge gold bonus,an achievement,nob points,and a perm item,who would like to see this?

2. Just because someone is a mod doesn't make them super strong they are regular players too. No stat bonuses

3. That's stupid! Your stupid! Stop being stupid!

4. Mods aren't always strong, it's not like there is a cs req or something.. Look at Donkey or Colonial for this example, bad idea

5. I farm....

Spragga ;)

6. Tommy is right. Btw ur title is terrible this was neither "great" or "funny" and this "idea" of urs is surprising considering you don't have a brain

7. I think the idea would be great,nobodys done it yet why not? Why would it suck,level the players out or handicap them.

8. Quit being trolls,idk what u like i was voicing an opinion and asked for an opinion,and got a crappy one.

9. You should prolly stop now, lest you get farmed.

10. So we can't call your opinion crappy, but you can call our opinions crappy?

11. No i never said you couldnt,and i know for sure u all would jump for a chance at an exclusive perm item or equip,dont lie

12. Yes

Amazing idea

U r a genius

Really

Yes really

Not

If u r still reading u....

Have

No

Life

13. ******* no.

14. Gtfo of the forums. Your threads are crap

15. It would be...interesting. However most mods aren't powerful, only a few are and they would dominate. But it's a new idea!:)

16. Stop making threads

17. I have to agree with the guy saying your threads are crap.

That's the only reason I recognize you...

Crappy threads.

18. (op) . (me and saying) why must the world end so 

19. Here's a great idea for the OP: reset and don't come back