GOOFYS PREDICTIONS ZAFT VS KOFTE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SELFMADE, Jan 26, 2013.

1. lol i remember just talking about a osw with ZAFT VS KOFTE trying to start it but now i get to watch it who would have knew that them 2 clans would have been warring with each other im guessing that the kaw world ending and a new beggining is going to start :lol: when i posted the tread zaft vs kofte was i just my predicting the future lol i still have the post on my wall when i posting it both clans zaft and kofte farm me lol but im really going to enjoy this osw the most :roll: aha im going to put my pop corn in the microwave and watch both clans get destroyed good luck :p

2. before they went ina osw i tried and make them go ina osw by the way does anyone know how long they been warring for because i barly got back on here

3. :roll:

Dude this war between Zaft and Apoc alliance was inevitable. Tension mounted and finally it took one spark to ignite the tinderbox. These things happen every so often here it's natural and it restores some balance to the game in a sense. It also is a great show. I for one am enjoying watching the two super powers go at it. All kinds of old school clans and vets at war. Lots to lose and lots to gain.

I find it cute u are giving yourself credit for 'making this happen' though

4. ^ That is how you post on the forums.

Thank you Cyn

5. ZAFT will win it has 7lb clans and has more depth than any other family or alliance in this game.

ZAFT as well has many experienced members whom have taken part in countless OSW's with clans equal to their size.(more wars than Taylor Swifts x boyfriends)

6. Started around January 15th

7. Goofy?  Disillusioned much ? Go back to being inactive. Actually no. Please post some more so both ZAFT

8. And Apocalypse members can enjoy a laugh.  hate it when posts get cuts off :/ but please post more dribble :/ now too few characters . Might as well give up on posts now :/ damn

9. @goofy - must be a big bag of popcorn mate 

10. It's funny because its apparently just 2 clans. Not to mention that "kofte" doesn't exist, and you had nothing to do with it. Other than that, pretty accurate!

11. He didn't claim to start it. He claimed to try to start it before. He's just finding it funny how it really happening and that it may change certain things in this game.