Good Build

Discussion in 'Wars' started by choppa, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Hi, I'm very inexperienced in wars but I would like to get into them. I want to make a good towered account that would be matched in the lowest bracket of indis. Can someone please tell me a good build?

2. Stables are for horses

3. Hey I wanna be a smexy good GH too!

4. Then you betta be building those stables!!

5. This could have been asked in WC or Dillybars KaW question thread, but people usually go with pure spy or a tank build - if you want to get into the lowest brackets, you may consider a small PS build or SH.

I don't war often (at least in system ran ones) but I believe those are your best options - experienced warrers, correct me if I'm wrong. :)

6. Keep calm and build some stables!

7. Buy towers, they never let you down

8. Unless you build the tiny ones.

9. Aka puppies

10. Everyone knows the best build is 0/0 on everything. Can't get hit, won't get hit. PLUS IT CAN BE A BANK ACCOUNT FOR OSW NOOB

11. Well I guess my question is, is there a build that has been figured out ti be the most effective tank in a small bracket indi war?

12. Be my build, that screws everyone's plans up.

13. Stables

14. You dun have horses, that's why

15. Oh wait, damn I've stuffed up my build, I new I should have built stables...DAMN IT

16. Don't be his build.

17. If only you'dve met me sooner...

18. He's obviously trying to Say be his build

19. Trial an error would be your best bet, I tend to land either or. lol though I hate the lb bracket, once low mite as well just sko XD or hope to land some hail Mary successful hits.

20. Everyone on your team you mean