Gold Question

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Cobra, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Would it be better for me with level 5 EE to max xtal on 3 HTE's and hit 100% items with both crux on and battle cry or be better for me to max xtal on 4 ZTA's with both crux and level 5 EE and battle cry but hit no items?

2. I think each item phase on hte only gives 15b. So, that's 30b in items for each hte. So, if your only doing 3 hte, that's 90b. I think the 6 ZTA with no items beat out the 3 hte.

Also, it's highly impossible to max xstal on 6 ZTA due to xstal limits. You could only max xstal on 4 ZTA, which would probably still give you more than 3 hte due to ZTA being the better paying eb.

3. Yeah sorry I meant 4 ZTA xD

4. I could be wrong about the 4 ZTA beating out the 3 HTE with 100% items, but when you look at it, it's only 90b. I'm sure those final 6 xstals on the 4th ZTA would give more than 90b.

5. Yes , silver question

6. Op. You left out a little info. So on HTE 3x, you would be the one dropping seal for 59nobs each seal? Most likely so since taking items, and requires 177 nobs.
    ZTA requires (most clans, 5 Circles). So 4 ZTA costs you 20 nobs.
    At your stats, ZTA will give you more gold return, albeit I'm not sure on exact amount.
    Plus, you only spent 20 nobs for 4 ZTA and 177 nobs for 3 HTE.

7. Ask 4 to 5 x bc hansels to hit hte for u, u take all items. U dont even need to xtal but will get more golds than max xtals on 4x zta

8. If you are cruxing up and max xtalling then zta is the way to go due to it's higher plunder which is further increased by the ee5 and crux.

9. Do you really think he'll have time to max xtal on a zta, not unless he's in a small clan, which probably means he'll have to buy them all himself

10. If you're quick about it then you can unload 1 xtal in around 1 min so if you're in a mid sized clan and you have an alright connection then you'll be fine.

11. Zta is the way to go although I don't know how useful my post is now
    Mmm