GOLD GRIFFINS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xlolx12, Oct 10, 2014.

1. R u a gold griffin and want a clan of all gold griffins, well look no further,
    join gold griffins now 2m cs and up unlocking to HTE, u can only hit HTE if u help unlock, so come now

2. If you can make this work, its a fantastic idea. Good luck!

3. But what happens to the clan when the event ends?

4. Good question...

5. This will only work til about..... 5 minutes ago.

6. You realize, next event you could be different faction right? So good luck on a few day clan!

7. Hey xlolx, im in the clan too! Unlocking HTE and come join GOLD GRIFFINS! Clan doing well, come get equip!

8. We give the clan to the new gold griffins tht wat happens

9. Nvm, idk, i was told to make a thread, lol

10. Honestly, if you can run a b2b hte clan and you make gold or blue and entry requirement, you have a shot at making bank. As for when the teams switch, you just boot and repeat
    Lol

11. Moose, this clan is for all the ppl tht r a gold griffin, if u helped as a gold griffin and get put in cobalt centeroids, u get hte bc u helped unlock

12. Nah. If they aren't gold, then they are trash, give em the boot

13. i tried only accepting gold. but the blue admin trash kept letting in blue. :evil:

14. What if he gets put in cobalt.

15. Maybe the key is buying tops in bulk I got 10 and am down to 6 now. Still a gold Griffin. But yes. Help unlock FoD on now

16. make the owner a neutral party that doesn't participate in the event

17. Nah we're doing good soo far ALL GOLD GRIFFIN S welcome.

18. first, thanks Moose for says my idea was "fantastic"

second i would love to hear all of your ideas on what will become of the clan.

will we just stay together?
    will we boot all blues?
    will we pass on the clan to the next Gold Griffins?
    maybe another idea?

keep suggesting