Gloomy Greaves Suggestion for Devs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by No_0B, May 28, 2013.

1. So there we were ready for battle and as the war clock ticked toward zero signaling the beginning of our conflict the troops sounded off...We are ready Captain!

Then only minutes into the battle I hear a shrill scream, and then another. My comrades were falling right and left. How could this be with our massive BFE?

I look to my left and then saw what will scar me for my KaW life. A spy was sneaking up on one of my men (I knew this thanks to the mad ramblings of a wandering villager). Before I could warn him the spy drew his Soulreaper and plunged it into the unprotected ass of my fellow warrior. Oh **** I cried, our asses are completely exposed :!: Every other square inch of our bodies are covered by equipment :shock:

My teammate shrieked in horror. I was aghast as the spies shaft penetrated over and over and his eyes glazed with pleasure. Then his war commander yelled, "Attack number 6 next" to which he replied, "Hold your horses I'm coming." In an instant the enemies thrusts had my teammate on his hands and knees and he was down for the count before he could even think of an sko.

Then our enemy regrouped and formed a phalanx.
    [​IMG]
    The meaty phalanx then proceeded to pound our asses for 2 straight hours. By the time they were finished with us we couldn't walk straight.

So devs, with everyone complaining about your lack of creativity on the new Gloomy Greaves I will share an idea with you. Add an ass shield to the greaves. Then you get everyone of your asses for not being creative and we can keep the enemies out of ours :lol:

2. I love you.

-Spy

3. Lmao I'm crying in tears

4. So,
    This post is about sodomy.
    Alright.

5. I ******* love this. Support.

6. LMAO!!

 This is so good!

7. That's amazing haha

8. Haha nicely told. SUPPORT

9. Lmao lmao to.funny

10. Lots of support for the ass guard.

11. Lmao but you can't exactly pass off a 'phalanx' as meaty :lol:

12. Sure you can or perhaps girthy is the word

13. Ummm...not sure what you are talking about. This thread is pointing out a serious weakness in our equipment :D

14. Fan freaking tastic Monster. This thread made my day. 