GH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Terror, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Devs wrote they want GHs to grow, but i play this game to enjoy and play the way i want guilds was make to help small builds grow and some player decide to stay as GH because it earn many gold, no status but make gold and SOS give status but no gold
    Devs wanting to control how we grow you did this game and you accept GHs knowing they earn more gold than SOS(individual) and now crybabies who doesn't accept the defeated want GH make less plunder.
    Making less plunder is messing with the small guys who use guilds to grow and mess with our game, how we like to play.
    everybody play how they like to play accept GHs for 4 years(?) and now is not correct have low stats and want to control how i like to play? Is just not fair i play this game for FUN if you cry because you lose a war on a war GAME go cry on your room alone and leave the GHs.
    

2. So you cry about it, it isn't fair to those who actually make a build that costs trillions to get beat up by a build that costs billions.

3. 1st to say you suck tldr

4. Like how I beat up on you dmg️ Huh?

5. Lol, that's yo ass Hightop ❗️

6. Yyaaawwwnnn....are you finish?

7. Its of no use :lol: they have decided it and you cant change it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Yes SA, just like how you gave up :)

9. I Am
    ️SA️
    ️Farmer Extroirdinaire ️

10. Are u jealous sha? That a GH can beat u? 

11. My meticulous mental vigor detected all the latter many moons ago, and it is my superior build balance mechanism to be trophied as a guide for all you infidels. Beware if the SOS/tap dat ass/hansel/def tower/ kickass build ❗️❗️❗️❗️

12. Ok SA, you can go back under your rock for a few weeks, then continue to spew some more trash into forums :)

13. DookieMayGroan , u suck, period... Nothing philosophical about that.lmfao

14. ️hilarious

15. Go under a rock, and spew ? Wow, who talks like that? Maybe Canadian ? I presume .

16. Oh Gawd.

That idiot shadow is back?

-.-

Talos save us...

17. I hope you're enjoying failing on my 0 sdp :lol: why'd you get pinned so quickly? Nub

18. Pinned and zeroed my friend, p:15 pst to be exact , and yes, I am the 

19. If you spent billions having luxury builds that was your choice. Nobody forced you to do that. Gh decided to have no stats but plunder. It's totally lame you couldnt come up with strategy to overpower them. Now, with the overabundance of sdt, hansels are worthless. Basically, the devs decided there were gonna be attack builds only. How boring, and lame. What kinda dictatorship is this?