Getting people into wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by XDX_Bishop_XRX, Jun 11, 2012.

1. I seen and read a lot about people being mad that kaw is not what it used to be, that players don't care about wars and just stick to ebs and just want equipment/items. I agree with u guys no one wars anymore not even system wars,before if u wanted mith u would have to war in order to get them now (occasionally) u can by them at the market so do wars now right? So how do we get people to go back to waring? So here is a thought, I read that there will be a war tournament comming up right? So instead of system wars were there is only 2 clans at war, how about changing it to tournaments? And the players of kaw r so into getting equipment now the winning clan in the tournament gets some sort of equipment or potions for the Mage

Well that's my opinion what do the rest of o think?

2. I believe you described the coming update.

3. R they changing system wars to tournaments?

4. thanks owl :) love ya

5. Wow are you Kaw Admin because that's the same thing he said. Tripe:)

6. I read that update just know that's cool but it said top 200 clans can be in what about clans that r under 200 shouldent they get to do tournaments too?

7. Alcatraz I hope this is sarcasm

8. You and me both. ;)

9. To add war into the game, force system wars where the losing clan gets disbanded. Just think of all the xstals and nobs that would be bought for those .