getting less mithrill compare with others

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llllIIIIIStalk3rlllIIIII, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Dev just found that my mithrill rewards is very less compare with others mate . I have cast 4 spell and in the end just only get back 15 mithrill . Hope can get an explain from you

2. I would be interested to know how the mith drops system works as well if anyone knows :)

3. Thtas really unfortunate. You cast 14 mith worth of spells and get 15 back. You net 1 mith. Thats wrong

4. Go GH. They get alit of mith

5. Check help->estoc trials. It shows how mithril payout for them r. Your problem would probably be pots used .-. Though im not sure

6. Disater… GH is changing… it won't be so OP anymore

7. Not revising your name because:
    -I'm lazy

8. Did you cast mith AFTER the war started?

9. i cast Mith before the war start... Dev pls reply my post

10. I've had wars where I'm #1-2 top plunder in war, most kos and most hits with 11-12 spells casted and 4-5 more people get more mith then me lol.

11. All things being equal, Hansel mechs are always lower net mith payout. it's wrong because no good reason to penalize those accounts

12. You mentioned you cast spells before the war... How long before the war? Maybe you cast the spells too early?

13. @mr turd, most plunder is not always correct, you need to look at the plunder compared to the build ;)

14. Guys,

It's not about plunder. It's about the successful actions (hoping the devs will also include def actions in the near future). I'm a Hansel. I'm having a great war if I can score 1B in plunder from troop attack actions. However, I have had wars where my plunder was rather low, but my scouting, and even better assassination actions were high. There is a some magical formula that we are not privy to that calculates how much plunder should be generated by each of your individual actions. I would guess it goes something like this:

Per action:

(1.66 * plunder from troop attack + 0.75 * Ally Bonus for Scouting + Ally Bonus for Assassination + 2 * Ally Bonus for Stealing + cost of attack pots used + cost defensive pots eaten) = plunder generated for mith calculation

Let take an example,

Troop Attack generates 60m plunder

1.66 * 60 + 50m pots used + 50m defensive pots eaten = 200m plunder generated for mith. To figure out how much mith you get from this one action, you take 200m/1b (cost of your mith). That means that you get 0.2 mith per troop attack action.

If you had 100 actions, and you casted 20 miths of spells, then it might go something like this.

2 * ( spells casted + mith earned) = 2 * ( 20 + 100 * 0.2) = 80 mith earned.

However, if your mith is cheaper (i.e. a GH), then you will earn more mith from the same action.

I don't know if devs will ever reveal this formula. but you get the idea. The bigger builds earn less mith because the cost of their mith is higher. Thus, they are expected to perform better to earn more mith.

--- Philabuster

15. this is true!

i mostly have most actions in.1 hour wars, and i get most mith pay out, compared to what i cast.

great explaining phil, thank you!

16. ACTUALLY - If you have SDP and ADP then it does factor into your mithril earnings.

17. If u use unholy aura then u will get more mith

18. this started during the fang plunder adjustments. I cast 14 and only get 13 back from tvp.

19. Check out my two hour 164 mith at "The Casuals of war" war history. I was gh :lol: