Getting disconnected from my account

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by SharkByte, Mar 13, 2015.

1. I will occasionally get a message saying "Session Expired, please relogin," when I'm playing, and I have to restart the app to continue playing. This happens most often around war time, and I'm pretty sure thats the notification you get when a different device logs into your account. Does this mean I've been hacked, or is it just some sort of time out that happens randomly?

2. It is a random time-out.

3. Check your devices connected in your settings. If you see anything not you, unlink it. If everything looks okay, check your internet and make sure its stable. But in some cases, it is just a user time-out. Kicks you off to make sure you're human and makes you relog.

4. I bet you're a hacker

5. Ty. Once it happened literally 20 seconds before a war started  It says this is the only device connected, which is weird cuz I war on my PC sometimes.

6. Best remedy is to kill kaw in multitasking bar, then restart KaW before any wars. That will initiate a new session so it wont log you out during wars.

7. Yea, always remove kaw from your task bar when you aren't on, even if its for like 5 mins. Best to restart sessions, and renew cache/cookies. Or something. Not too what I'm talking about. 

8. Accusing a player of breaking ToU is against ToU.

Oh no! I've been exposed! 

9. I had this problem too, just go to your profile, scroll down and press the reset button

Then uninstall kaw

Break your phone

AND ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM!!!

10. You try it first. Provide SS's plz ️

11. I forgot about that. thats worked for me before, thanks!

12. Good, enjoy the real world

13. If you fo it first I promise that I might do it

14. That defeats the whole purpose of you doing it first, noob. :l

15. We can both reset.... Together



16. #BestPost2k15

17. Thank you, thank you. Give me lahv nao. Dev me up!

18. The kawcaine is too strong

19. Well then

20. Misquoting is against ToU, genius.