generic post format

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Last_Rites_Priest, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Let's make life easier. Just copy and paste and insert your name in the correct spots. This way we can have one forum for all the stripped people. I've been there quite a few times myself but never posted a forum so I hope I get it all. Please feel free to add anything I miss.
    *It helps if you just whisper the () parts

Dear KaW world
    ___________ has stripped me of my allies and gold and I should thank them because it's put life in perspective (not really) and I'm quitting KaW (spending money to rebuild while hoping you quit hitting me). This game is ridiculous (fun and addictive) and unfair (when it doesn't work in my favor). This unprovoked (I thought I was a bad and wasn't) attack by ___________ clan because this person or that person who couldn't handle a PvP war (are in a clan that works like a team and family). So I leave you all forever (see you in WC in 10) and good luck getting off KaW! (Please volley my reset rearend)

Sincerely

Did I get it all?
    Addition: I realize now this style of humor is beyond many of the forum trolls. Which actually makes it better. Cheers!

3. Looks like someone has been trolling forum posts today.

4. Happy?

5. i think its funny nice op support to butthurt ppl around the world :)

6. You forgot the cream..

7. Why would you strip someone?

8. wtf did i just read?

9. No support.

10. No support. Again.

11.  gets the joke. 