gates of Avalon worst clan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SHL_KingYehan88_SHL, Apr 2, 2013.

1. They treat u like rubbish in middle of EB dropped me and spammed my wall don't
    Join their clan

2. Okay........

3. I'll be sure to avoid them as I grow my kingdom building the unbeatable stable build!

4. I can arguably say that "THE CLINK" or "girls gone wild" were worse. Have you been reading the forums lately op?

5. So u used items during NQ and got kicked. Now u know to ask 1st if u don't know what to do in an eb. Good lesson to learn.

6. :) so happy right now

7. Ands he's dtw

8. You told one of our guests to shut up and started spamming items on eb faster than your ego was rising

9. This is utter rubbish we kicked him for lies annoyance and doing items when we said not to about 100 times he's all wrong were not the worst clan he's the worst KaW player stay well clear of him thanks

10. Which was NQ btw, you got warned on wall, in cc and it was in ca aswell. Boss probably double warned you on wall. I would have kicked you after your first item.

11. Ajax vs Gates of Avalon....
    "STEALTH!! Unprovoked strip system outage $6000 ouch!"

12. Also they are farming

13. What king you're being attacked in a war game? Better hit the reset button now quick, before they take more fake gold!!

14. Hit back then :roll:

15. I was in solace fighting against gates of Avalon a long time ago. They stripped me of my only 250 bil ally which was alot back then. When the war was over, they offered to volley transfer gold to me to help me grow again. I have nothing but respect for these people.

16. OMG ALLISON I LOVE UR THREADS

17. Close this thread and lock

18. Posting before lock. Also

LORD SHABUBLA IS ULTIMATE

19. Actually international massacre is the worst. U can't even search their name in clan search. Asses...