Game Not Loading Up

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil-, Oct 7, 2016.

1. This might be locked for lack of effort but I just wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem. Every 1-2 days I try to open kaw and it loads and loads and then goes to a black screen. It's some glitch that I've had on numerous devices and I don't know why. I usually just delete the app and redownload it and it works fine again until it crashes again. Anyone else have this problem or know why it's happening? Thanks :D

2. PS: I also wanted to know if it has to do anything with internet networks because when i use school wifi the game loads but my notifications don't come up. Also when I use public wifi the game loads up and crashes.

3. Game is probably supposed to be blocked on school wifi (unless college)

4. But what about the crashing. It crashes when at home also

5. That would be your device.

6. It's devs looking for bots on devices now days. They think they cute and deny it, but it only frustrates the ppl who don't cheat.

7. I get the same issue.

I've come to my own conclusion and decided to diagnose it as my phone not having enough ram, seeing as it's old. Background applications use up too much and then kaw has nowhere to store information. Just restart your phone and you should be good for a bit.

8. Do your homework.