GAMBLING IN KAW!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 69Prince_Of_Darkness69, Jan 12, 2013.

1. I think in system wars ppl outside the the clans should be able to bet mith, money etc. Im a noob at forums so i dont know what else ta say..... But yeh i mean right before the war starts u place ur bets. Say like u bet 20 mith and u win u get 20 mith and 1 mith for every bil gold the winning team wins by. Something like that would be pree awesome.

2. So I bet all my Mith on Zaft?

.-.

3. 9 plus game.

4. Nah u can win on purpose

5. Isn't that the goal?^

6. No, you would get more mith than the people warring. If you want mith, but 6 mith, or war. Dumb noobs

7. I wish OP had gone into more detail, as I feel this idea actually could work...

Obviously you wouldn't put a flat rate for all bets on all clans... If the devs enabled the prestige system again on the estocs wars only, you could have an odds system, running of any algorithm.

So say, a clan with 886 mith might have odds of 1:4 against a clan of 1000.

Or you could use gold, as this way you could go into decimals, to become more accurate with bets.

I don't mind it, but op if you're going to post an idea, think it out properly. Don't be some lazy noob who just writes one paragraph, loos rather stupid, and no one will support.

8.  thank you i didnt know how ta out my idea in words and u pree much did it for me

9. Spell properly.

And don't tell me I did your work for you, or I'll get on PC and delete it.

You should've done it... Instead of being lazy.

10. Yo i didn't know how ta do it right or i would have itz juz a basic idea from a noob player? We kant all be like moose or watever hiz name is now

11. You don't know how to type properly? Leave.

12. Say u war against a weak clan. U bet 1000 MITH. Lol u cheater

13. Also, in regards to your status message. "YOLO" isn't a word, it's four words made into an acronym. A stupid acronym at that...

14. Horse_feathers.

Seriously, your spelling is atrocious.

15. Bluestar i said ppl outside of the clan can bet not the ppl i it

16. Blue.

And you might gets odds of 1:1.01 which means that you'd only gain 10 mith...

Plus you could only bet on one war per week...

You could make this un-exploitable...

17. his*
    Whatever*
    Can't*
    It's*
    People*
    To*
    blue*

Need i go on? Who the hell spells to wrong

TWO LETTERS. TWO FREAKING LETTERS