FUTURE IN KAW ..IS TO BE BUILD BY YOU

Discussion in 'Wars' started by OESISS-MANAGER, Jun 16, 2013.

1. REPOSTING -
    Ř€ÇŔÜŤ€M€ÑŤ ØP€Ñ FOR EE WARS SEASON2  @  OESISS LEGENDS Join NowHANSALS AND ATACK BUILDS REQUIRED 
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FUTURE IS TO BE BUILD
    Hi frnds all over the kaw. I might be a little less experienced from you guys but still what i understood from my time in kaw is we all who are new can play more efficiently if someone is teaching us. When we start playing kaw all people help us by volleying so that we can grow by buinding some of the builds for getting higher success rate in EB. But when it comes to war like EE Wars ..they all move their hands up. Most of the clans which hav a prestiege over 1000 shows a sign of "NO ENTRY"
    to all players who are new. Then how willl they learn?? I am not blaming them though ...clan rules can varry as they had done the hardship to get there. But i strongly beleave some of the best EE players should take our step foreward to educate the new upcoming generations in kaw. With this view i hav build this clan and i am inviting all 500k cs up players who love to enjoy EE wars in kaw along with experienced players of kaw to come and join me on my journey.

As i know matching system is based on BFA so if by some chance this clan gets full n we get good success rate then also any one of us old players can create a new clan for the up coming generations of kaw.
    with the hope of success i here conclude my view and my ad....

IF ANY OF YOU ARE APPLYING THEN PLZ WALL ME FIRST AS CLAN HAS HARDLY ANY MEMBERS TO ACCEPT YOU WHEN YOU APPLY.

Thanks for hearing me out and hope i will meet you soon----------------------------------------------------XXXXXXXXXXX---------------------------------------------------

2. Hey bud, I thought you already had a spot in the active topics with an identical thread?..