FURIOUS / ANGRY /GOD MODE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 4S-Dj974-, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Hello all forumers,

I dont use posting here that much but i had an idea dont know if this idea has already been posted but i m waiting to read your feed-back.

IDEA : introduce a "Furious/Angry God Mode" in Estoc/Chaos war or called it like you want!

I had this idea last night while fighting zaft rebels: since my last war my regen bars attk/ spies are red!

Bug, promotion, "Furious Mode" whatever ... Looks like im the only one with this red regen ️ See picture below:

[​IMG]

HOW can we active this mode and EFFECTS : you could active Furious Mode by knocking out your opponents!

i.e when you ko 2 opponents consecutively you get the power To regen a little bit your troops/ or get higher plunder/damage

When you ko 3 opponents consecutively you get 15min "invincible"that s mean if you sko or get ok it wont count like a real ok for 15min because you got super power from Furious Mode To be INVINCIBLE 

Forumers can complete this idea of course or critic it 

The goal of this new topic would be more fun at wars and reward big warriors. Exciting isnt it ?

2. PS: this is not a Photoshop picture but my real interface atm. Even after restarting my application many Time my bars still red

3. Support. I love dj474. I have fond memories of you long time ago at 4 seasons :)

4. The bars go red when you have spells cast.

And yeah, I think that this idea could bring a new complexity to EE wars - and add chaos.
    Support

5. Great idea!!! Support

6. [​IMG]

HULK SMASH!!!!

7. Thx for support buddies 
    Special To AshesofEden who s helped me To load picture 

8. Nice ashes. We could call it Hulk mode also 

9. @ lahwf: which spells allowed this red color To regen bar? I have only EE spell active and still have this red color 

10. That's so cool!

11. I would honestly say no but hey I'd try it if it brings back war.

12. Not invincible that's a little too much. It's like when you get 3 you're guaranteed more cause of invincibility.

13. great idea support

14. it goes red when havin unholy aurura (mispelt im sure) and sometimes stays red awhile after

15. @ Undead: you are not the only one tht disagree on invincible point. Many players have mp abt tht too. Invicibility is a dream of most Kawers but not realisable...
    Moreover devs should give "advantage" to selected players "most of players which pay for this game" xtals/nobilitys etc and not real fair for others ?