Funniest war memories

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Motorbreath, Aug 3, 2013.

1. We all have that funny memory from warring. I will will post my most recent hilarious memory.

It all started in the cc of my clan. Upon casting the wave of conflict scale, I realized I signed up for the wrong war. I was threatened to be farmed and banned from the clan :D. So instead of being farmed for the rest of my KAW career I "warred" at work.

My boss was being super snoopy at work and was spying on me that day. I couldn't even pull out my phone without my manager asking me what I was doing. So I pretended I had...THE RUNS!!! I went into the bathroom after every KO. I spent a total of 2 hours pretending I had...diarrhea.

Picture a full grown man sitting on a public toilet in a suit and tie tapping on his phone.

Comment your funniest war story below (or just make fun of me). BEGIN! :D

2. Lol. That's funny

3. I had a similar situation. I was cutting the grass, but I forgot I casted for war, so I pretended to take a **** for ~2 hours while my dad cut

4. I was severely yelled at that day

5. Thought I fasted so I stayed up all night..

6. Lol inferno nice

7. Yep. Got kaw grounded for a week. So many notifications, I just freaked out.

8. Oh. Ee wars eh? Thought was talking about actual war.

9. Yes ee wars

10. Warred at the movies once.Turned brightness down,pulled hood over head,pretended I was asleep.Looked up when the music got intense.Friends never knew the difference lol.

11. When people complained about getting free mith yesterday

12. One time I thought I casted for war but I casted battle fury instead so I had to sit the war out and had to watch some noob who just joined KaW take my place in the war.

13. Well that sucks

14. Mine was, Trying to SKO when your almost low. i Skoed on first person with 1hit and i knocked em out, i had 23spies left and failed steal on 2nd person i steal knocked em out xD

15. Haha great thread

16. My old account was being farmed by a family of clans. I was stripping this one guy, concentrating every attack/spying him. Pissed off the clan so much.
    I pretended to be asleep in the middle of my day.
    They stripped me off all my shitty allies. Straight into gold bars, and they all failed steals...

17. I was a noob. Didn't know the edge wore odd if you left. After a Great War with champions corp ( my first war ) I left right after and lost my first edge xD