From top to bottom?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rulerz-KRAYZEE_K1NG-Rulerz, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Hey everyone,
    Recently it has come to my attention that Rising Hawks has lost 2 wars in 11 days...most people/clans would consider this an amazing record...except RH. Considering they had a streak of 150+ wins in a row, 2 losses in 11 days seems un heard of. I personally am neutral about this and all due respect to RH, they are amazing, no doubt, but do you all think it may be the slow downfall of a great clan? Let me know!

2. Slow down fall? i dont know, but maybe just maybe people are having better rosters than them, working out a way to try and make sure they beat them if they get matched?

maybe more hfbc (or close to it) are dropping to sh so they can get S3 equip so there are more stronger sh out there now, than there is in rh?

or i could be totally wrong

3. They are easilly still the best out there and most feared so personally i wouldn't read into of much look at the losses they were mismatches anyway as chronos way bigger than rh

4. Sorry a meant pk not chronos (this was at the time of war if a remember rightly

5. Shut up OP. Why does it matter?

6. apparently they are being renamed the Wounded Ducks clan.

just a rumor.....

7. People care too much for EE wars.
    What I dislike the most is EE builds thinking cus they can fight EE, they can fight OSW 

8. Unicorn i dont think osw and ee are mutually exclusive, true some ee builds are useless for osw like find, and hansels with their spies are actually wanted during osw unlike ee.

but they both require team work to ko/clean out the enemy. the concept of tracking can be assumed to be similar to tracking you enemy to strip them,

but what i will say is not all ee playerrs have the stamina to last a osw as they can go for days weeks months and maybe one day it will go for a year

9. That basically sums up every match RH gets.

10. Started from the bottom now im here

11. I've seen SO many threads about Rising Hawks and they have all said exactly the same stuff... Please do us a favour and prevent yourselves from posting repeat threads.