From Black Hand, With Love

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

To address all who are concerned with this war : Black Hand and it's allies have been carrying out a full onslaught against AoW family.

Reasons, excuses, blame....all irrelevant at this time, but need to be explained to satisfy the growing pile of ******** about this war - in forums.

A game of WC roulette sparked an OSW.

[​IMG]

We are all aware of the potential of incoming when you post WC looking for ally hires. It's a war game.

This started because myself and another Black Hand member zoned in on the same target.

After I had apologized for interfering in the PVP, DEATH_DOG420 deleted my apology, and began hitting again.

Fine bro, game on. I don't know how most of you in this game would handle that, but I promptly returned fire. Call it what you like - it's not bullying.

After DEATH_DOG420 berated several BH walls with complaints about being farmed and CF violations (we haven't figured out what he was talking about), and a failed leaders meeting, OSW began.

Also, we had to split the WC Roulette prize. Which SUCKED.

AoW Family (400 accounts) began hitting into our clan. 83 of us at the time.

Now, a lot of flak has been tossed our way about how many allied clans should be involved here. There has been numerous other war clan members that offer us wonderful advice on how our alliance should handle itself. When, given the chance, that have also historically ran up numbers to overwhelm their enemies.

Nobody wants to lose. We get that. Don't be hypocrites.

We all know the answer here. The bigger ARMY historically wins. Don't like that? Then don't take your 4 clans and start hitting into a clan of 83 - who conveniently has a list of its allies right on the clan page.

KAW of late is full of long OSW, and mutual CF. AoW is trying to become relevant in the game. Good for you. We respect that.

Maybe you figured Black Hand wouldn't call in an alliance. Maybe Black Hand would cower and collapse.

"Ohhh yeaaah bro, BH is falling apart!"

Keep telling your members how well they are doing. I am actually impressed at the tenacity of the lot of you. But the true test here is longevity. Can you hold out for a month? 3 months? A year?

What were you thinking? You had the numbers. Your leaders are organized enough to have a decent EB planner, and maybe some EE wars if you are feeling a bit silly in the nuts. Hell, maybe someday - you might even top the leaderboard in the time trial thing.

You went after a veteran OSW clan? Now, you want our allies to pull out so you can go PVP - clan vs clan - are you joking?

You will all be systematically stripped until you're all naked.

Don't want that?

Wall Matty_____BH.

Request a cease fire.

We will honor all CF requests from members of the AoW Family. There is no need to suffer dramatic losses because your leadership decided to waltz into a hornets nest, shirtless.

Leaders, council, owners...that's a different story. You don't get a CF. **** off. Go down with your ship.

Tell your members how ineffective we are. Don't tell them about the trillions you've lost already. The trillions you lost today. Don't tell them about the banks you've lost already...that would just kill them to know. Eventually, they will all realize that they will have no allies, no gold, no pots or bronze bars....because you thought this would be a cakewalk.

Don't explain to them that the reason you don't see a plethora of incoming, is because we are stripping one specific member, while you all run around trying to pin us.

We brought in our alliance because we were grossly outnumbered. RPL left, they had their reasons. Some of Voodoo pulled out to even the numbers up...

There is no other way out except to cease fire.

We are here to war. Enjoy it. OSW is how KAW is meant to be played.

Cheers to our allies.

[​IMG]

Cheers to you AoW who hang in for the OSW.

[​IMG]

It's all business. Nothing personal. Sleep well.

₩℩ⅼⅼɣ ˕ʰͤԀչϥςЄ
    BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

2. that was stark.

3. Solid propaganda. Even has nice pictures.

4. Please my clan with freelancers and there sub would stomp ass.

5. But bh is the best in the game. Especially at osw

6. Support to Black Hand. Can't wait to see what happens.

7. Sry multi threading today ignore above I got nothing but respect for my bro and sisters in bh

8. Cheers to blondes in sheer red tops bra less 

9. I heard you mentioned naked?

10. Awesome. BH rocks  you guys have this war.

11. ✔ make another thread and provide this info u speak of! Great job bh well done.

12. Get it boys. Yall got this easy. I can damn near sit on side lines. Stomp ass and make it hurt...

13. Support to Black Hand shove it up AOW's ass. Show them the True spirit of KaW!

14. SUPPORT TO BH! MAKE EM NAKED

15. Respect to aow. My news are filled up every time I log on! :)

16. Jambern, why don't you make a thread explaining AOW's point of view? There's two sides to every story. Willy made this descriptive thread explaining Black Hands side.

17. TLDR version: Waaa! We didn't expect someone to help their clan member.
    You to your allies: Get em boss!

Anyway who cares. Instead of making threads just hit.

18. While this is interesting, I'd like to hear AoW's side also.

Either way, props to Willy for not making an OSW thread filled with "" emoji and trash talk. You presented your side respectably, and I'm sure everyone else would agree.

Now for some popcorn.

19. You guys are a veteran osw clan?

20. "Pvp clan vs clan"? From my understanding bh doesn't want clan v clan… I'm pretty sure that's the second time in 24 hours bh asked/hinted at AoW's allies. But it can't be.. Bc yall arent that dumb. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.