FRIDAY EE prank

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SELFMADE, May 26, 2014.

1. I just had an idea what of everyone casted WO with statless alts. Inactives and all haha
    Tell me what would you think?
    Iz you down?

2. Oh how cute... It's trying to communicate...

Awwwwwwwww

3. Yeah that WoC!
    Would they actually put you in a clan?
    If your a noob would you be fighting other noobs

4. Yes. I heard someone big is going to cast 50 alts

That's all I'm saying

Um yeah 

5. Well it should be alot of inactivity

6. So rather than allowing people to see if this has a chance to work and let people enjoy the game and test if it works for honest feedback for devs.
    Some selfish idiots want to screw up the system abuse it's first use and mess things up for everyone that could benefit from it.
    Why am I not surprised?
    Devs little hint. Any inactives in this test war. Do your community a favour and reset them. See how much they all laugh then 

7. Well said opt

8. Idk everyone will have SKO targets if theres inactive players.
    Plus who knows how devs match people up.
    Opt. Dont get mad because no one accepts you for war nows your chance and when u get match with a clan everyone will be pissed no one likes ps.

9. Smalls, mids with no towers... People in general with no towers, INNACTIVES, I'm scared senseless lmfao

10. Goofy you twit. Pay attention in forums
    Just because this one doesn't war that means I don't war, can't get accepted to war etc. and everyone would hate me as a pure spy? I'm not a pure spy. Facepalm
    My war build does fine ty when I want it warring.
    Though I will admit at the moment I don't war that is due to personal reasons meaning I don't have time usually. However I am also fed up seeing exploiters ruin a well intentioned system for others and want no part of it.

The selfish attitude of some players who are prepared to ruin a system like this trial just because they can shows how little the community thinks of others now.

Where I like the trial is that others who are excluded may get a chance to war on occasion and experience the fun of war. ( hopefully with this system in more balanced clans with people still putting effort in)
    What I respect about the existing system is the team work of some clans, something that is often lacking in some clans now.

The sad part is the egg hunts and lack of changing the pay structure on current war system promotes a more selfish player.
    The community isn't reacting the in the manner it was built on. With respect and equal desire and a common purpose bringing it together.
    In fact now even in ebs doing the larger ebs that require more teamwork is a punishment in egg hunts as they require so much time and resources and pay little in eggs for the effort imparted.

That said it does not surprised to see your petty oh you can't get into a war clan so I have the right to mess it up for you.
    It's exactly that attitude that is destroying EE. It's that attitude that's killing even the large family clans.
    And it's that attitude that means you will never understand how much damage pulling a stupid ill-conceived stunt like this would do to the kaw community.
    BUt go ahead. Argue why you have the right to be selfish and ruin something that the developers are actually doing as a result of some players feedback. Deny people the chance, because you think it's fun.
    I'm sure many can respect that point of view. NOT

11. you lost all credibility when you said your build does fine warring

I stopped reading there

12. Lol tl;dr troll I think I'll have to admit that was funny.

13. ^^ needs to learn to read. I said "my war build does fine" I also stated this is an alt that doesn't war.
    Looks like another fail troll < facepalm

14. Everyone should farm op for such a stupid suggestion. I don't see any good reason to screw up ee wars, now that the devs are actually trying trying to fix them.
    Op dtw for me, sadly

15. I lost interest when he said facepalm. Is that my queue to facepalm at your stupidity or you face palming at writing your actions into a post that has no relevance to much of anything but the inane ramblings of a butt sore loser with far too much spare time.

But. If someone decides to not play honest and screw up the random player matching thing it will be sad. Because the random matching is the best chance anyone has at a good fair match.

16. I agree with rikki. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if a real war broke out because you can't prevent stupid, but you can farm stupid.

17. only merit op has is doing these type wars will be a risk.

Pointing out that risk has opened up devs to not loosing ee for these tests.

Still undecided if i would use a war account, or use the opportunity to get ee on an account that is not built for war.

Doing the latter will still mess with the system, and why i suggested using existing ee as a entry of sorts for a true test of the system. After friday that wilk not be possible as tgere will be non war builds with ee.

18. I might cast 26 Alts. Surely I could scrape some free wins