French n Furious

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 0nesy, Sep 15, 2012.

1. F2 suck at stripping so much for a feared war clan F2 challengers have tried to strip me twice while I am awake how dense do u get, thx for the upgrade guys

2. I've heard worse, but that was terrible trash talking.

3. Not trash talking just saying you think they could get their act together already

4. Buy more allies lol

5. Well done on confirming your activity times and posting it in the forums.

6. My name is French.

7. Go ahead giskard get in line, bc I don't really care

8. They have been shown to have a coward as an owner! F2_Mirs91 can't fight me 1:1 he has to get FnF to pick on a smaller clan to prove how 'strong' they are!

9. Here we go again, with the whole "teamwork is cowardly" act. C'monnnn 

10. French and furious? Isn't that an oxymoron?

11. God forbid a frenchie become furious! F2, what the hell are you thinking?! Don't you know the French's track record when they get mad?! We are all doomed!!!

12. It's not cowardly to fight as a team but it is cowardly to pick on a smaller clan! Actually it's called bullying! FnF are trying to rule the world!

13. Gratz FnF, first rage thread I have seen for you :lol:

Keep up the good work 

14. Because they just want to be bullies after all! And what's so amusing is F2_Mirs91 isn't hitting me he's hitting the EB while he gets his members to do the dirty work and earn a pittance!

15. Hey all you haters I don't care if u think real war doesn't have to be fair, how many ppl that post that would surrender when outnumbered. I would like to thank Eternal Guardian members for not fleeing but standing and fighting no matter how lopsided. At one point I had over 20 ppl attacking just me, so forum trolls who are all talk no walk pls refrain from posting. My newsfeed is always open to complainers and wimps

16. Lol FnF need a whole clan to take on one person?

Yeah, massive congrats on being cowards.
    @OP, keep pinning them...

I guess it's another cowardly, wannabe war clan with strength in numbers...? Typical.

(Hmm, wonder if I'll get hit for this? :lol: )

17. Re: French n Furious it's my clan!!

The one and lady farmed owner french n furious... Just stupid!!!!!

18. I love this game just so fun  Lady thnks for your advertising and sya 

19. ... I didn't understand Op's first post. I don't exactly speak retarded...