French n' Furious want war, but hate losing so pick on a sma

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SoT_Lady-of-Avalon, Nov 19, 2012.

1. I am not surprised by the actions of Mirs at French n' Furious. Encouraging his clan to fight a smaller clan is nothing unusual. After all they fought against Eternal Guardians and people left because of this. And he says it's not bullying!! Now they are fighting One_Nitez_Stand. Check the difference between the two and decide for yourself! They attacked me because my alt was there!! Is that a rational act? Just the usual FnF, when will their bullying end?

2. You and you're small friends should be honoured they picked you to attack. You must be mighty warriors for them to hit someone so small. Destroy them!

3. Again I say c'mon whats with all the posting "im gettin farmed" stuff on forums? Are you looking for help? They just say so. Dont beat around the bush.

But if your just posting to post imma sit on you all day.

4. Please don't fiddler we don't need anymore tears on this thread lol.

5. What would you have tears for?

6. FnF are no different from other big bully clans.

7. Define who you mean by big bully clans...

8. Unrelated but relevant:

I bet French and Furious would throw up the white flag in a day if the German Foxes came to war

9. What else can you expect from the French?

10. I still wanna sit on you.

11. They got bored of me  long ago  btw groundskeeper willy says "cheese eating surrender monkies"

12. I started hitting one of them and I got 6 in my news feed, literally I was never attacked once, all they do is scout bomb no joke, and they still wanted a cf off me, they're poor fighters, having to help each other out like that lol

13. I had prob 30 in my news for 2 weeks 

14. Oh my gosh no way. do tell all about it.

15. I find it funny lol

16. Badger you're not the only 'lone' person who's had that problem with them, (including The One) another way they find to bully! Fiddler the point of this forum is not to cry but to point out that a big clan wants to shout "we won!" But it would never be an honourable win because they NEVER pick an equal clan let alone anyone bigger!

17. Dear friends, i just strip farmers as i allways do ;) I never start a war but allways finish it  So please just enjoy all playing this game and see ya around !
    @ Badger, i've never heard my guys speaking about you ;)
    @ theone, liz asked me to stop hitting you last time

18. Ask yr guys if they remember LR positively negative then...

19. Positively negative was a bigger account, but I remember a handful of guys moving to a little clan to hit me lol, massive assault on a single hansel, holy ****. I can't imagine you guys in war with an equally sized clan lol