Free Nobs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Reverend_Swish, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Do the offers and their requirements worth the free nobs you get from them? I've done some like downloading apps and playing them to a certain point and that was ok. But some of them like the ones that say "submit a valid email" seem vague or misleading. So are they really all that worth it? I'm too cheap and poor to spend real money on nobs in case you're wondering.

2. Most don't work, some do. It just depends on luck

3. All free offers are a waste of time. They need to get tapjoy to do the free offers.

4. Every one I've tried to do just led to an endless "Try 1 offer" loop without any nob reward. I'd rather farm quests :lol:

5. you might get one or two to work, but after that ur just wasting ur time

6. Never done them on this app but every other app has been a scam

7. Ive been in an hte clan for 2 months straight off free nob offers i try about 10 a day and get 1 to work so that by the time my pass expires i have another free seal.
    Even got a 190 nob offer to work for free without paying idk how though.

8. Tapjoy is 10x better

9. I rather have a higher 10% chance of reward working

10. I really want to make an in depth guide about these offers... I once got paid over 800 nobs for a deal dash offer that required me to spend 20$ on their website (of which I was also refunded minutes after getting my nobs).

Since then, Ive been vigilantly searching through the offers for anything similar. I never expected that one offer to work but it did. Ive done dozens of "survey" and "sweepstakes" offers (these you want to avoid unless they pay less than 10 nobs and take less than 5 minutes of your time) since then. I can actually say Ive been paid for a whopping TWO offers that said anything about a survey and paid more than 20 nobs, out of probably 30ish other similar offers. Maybe a dozen of those I actually completed to the end without giving up.

Ill give a "little" tip, the key is to do offers that will give you some sort of proof of completion that you can send to fyber to prove you completed the offer. Fyber btw is the POS company that runs these offers. First There are two kinds of offers in general, ones that are free and others that need a credit card. Ill just go over the free ones, there are a few signs that it will pay. One is that the description is worded slightly differently than the rest, and there are no offers that have identical wording. Most of these you'll notice pay less than 10 nobs.. Some of these will "require valid contact info". Sometimes they will contact you via email which you can then screenshot and use to send to fyber as proof. You'll probably have to provide a valid phone number adress etc for these as well though and they are usually auto or life insurance quote offers. There are a few others..but looks for signs within the offer description and requirements that might imply you'll get something like an email from them regarding the offer. That way you can prove you did it.

mainly though, just stay away from the survey and sweepstake bs. They are misleading and garbage...

11. Thank you^. been saying it all along.
    And i downloaded an app and completed the tutorial but i didn't get my nobs lmao. Did the coke v pepsi one aswell and no nobs :'D. #TapJoy FTW

12. Kinda funny, past update under description it says "Free Nobility Wall Fixed!!!"